LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So whats up with everybody and the bike clubs out there ? If your looking for a club post up, if your in a club post up as well, just respect all the clubs...Please lets keep this one on topic... :cool:

·
Registered
21,066 Posts
Originally posted by lucky8lowrider@Aug 3 2005, 06:40 PM
:uh:  haters...
[snapback]3537317[/snapback]​
yea that's why i named my trike HATERS NIGHTMARE tell eddie i said thanks and i will see him next year :angry:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by LOWRIDERTRIKE81@Aug 3 2005, 07:46 PM
yea that's why i named my trike HATERS NIGHTMARE tell eddie i said thanks and i will see him next year :angry:
[snapback]3537367[/snapback]​
be more specific ? where at ?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by LOWRIDERTRIKE81@Aug 3 2005, 08:01 PM
:cool:
I WILL HAVE A VIDEO CAMERA YOU WILL SEE
[snapback]3537464[/snapback]​
:0 so your basically telling everybody that you want to go to jail or even worse :0 and your also telling everybody that what ever club your in your making it more a gang type thing then a fun club ????

·
Registered
21,066 Posts
Originally posted by lucky8lowrider@Aug 3 2005, 07:04 PM
:0  so your basically telling everybody that you want to go to jail or even worse  :0 and your also telling everybody that what ever club your in your making it more a gang type thing then a fun club ????
[snapback]3537482[/snapback]​
IM NOT GONNA GO TO JAIL AIN'T SHIT GONNA HAPPEN TO ME WHO SAID ANYTHING BOUT GANGS? AND YOUR TALKING BOUT A FUN CLUB WTF? EDDIE IS THE ONE THAT DON'T KNOW SHIT BOUT LOWRIDING HE IS THE ONE THAT STARTED ALL THIS BULLSHIT AND HE ALWAYS SAYS HE WANT'S TO END THIS SHIT BUT WEEK LATER ALL FUCK YOU ALL THIS SHIT IM SICK OF IT IM NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND SAY FUCK IT ANYMORE IT'S ON! :angry:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by LOWRIDERTRIKE81@Aug 3 2005, 08:09 PM
IM NOT GONNA GO TO JAIL AIN'T SHIT GONNA HAPPEN TO ME WHO SAID ANYTHING BOUT GANGS? AND YOUR TALKING BOUT A FUN CLUB WTF? EDDIE IS THE ONE THAT DON'T KNOW SHIT BOUT LOWRIDING HE IS THE ONE THAT STARTED ALL THIS BULLSHIT AND HE ALWAYS SAYS HE WANT'S TO END THIS SHIT BUT WEEK LATER ALL FUCK YOU ALL THIS SHIT IM SICK OF IT IM NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND SAY FUCK IT ANYMORE IT'S ON! :angry:
[snapback]3537506[/snapback]​
Actually its darren that starts all of the shit, eddie sent him emails and everything about trying to stop the beef.., but darren wants to start shit.. and from the looks of things you dont know anything about lowriding because lowriding is supposed to be fun, not about violence, thats the oppisite of lowriding......... anyway dont get your hopes up....and how wont you get in trouble ? let me hear this one ???

·
Registered
21,066 Posts
Originally posted by lucky8lowrider@Aug 3 2005, 07:16 PM
Actually its darren that starts all of the shit, eddie sent him emails and everything about trying to stop the beef.., but darren wants to start shit.. and from the looks of things you dont know anything about lowriding because lowriding is supposed to be fun, not about violence, thats the oppisite of lowriding......... anyway dont get your hopes up....and how wont you get in trouble ? let me hear this one ???
[snapback]3537546[/snapback]​
TRUE EDDIE DID SAY LET'S STOP THE BEEF EVERYTHING WAS COOL, THEN HE STARTED EVERYTHING BACK UP AGAIN FOR NO FUCKING REASON BAM IM GONNA START HATING AGAIN, THAT LIL FUCK NEED'S TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT AND DON'T TRIP ABOUT ME NOT GETTING LOCKED UP GIVE ME HIS INFO

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.