LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have sent some of you pm's letting you know about the contest, if you didn't get one it was because I got tired of PMing. Everyone is welcome to enter. Just go to www.low-riders.com and post your bike in the bike section. If you have problems doing it just contact me (Six four) or any mod and Iwe will help you. Thanks,
Shandon

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know there are some nice bikes in here so bring them on :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
a 64
i could not figure out how to up load the pic but here is mine let me know if it gets posted.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Originally posted by cleverlos@Aug 8 2003, 07:39 AM
a 64
i could not figure out how to up load the pic but here is mine let me know if it gets posted.

Where did u go for gold and chrome plating, who much did they charge u?

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by cleverlos@Aug 8 2003, 06:39 AM
a 64

I'll post it up for you,

as for posting your bikes all you have to do is go to the contest topic and hit reply then you should have to put in a message and hit browse then get your pic from your computer, and thats it :cheesy:

Last edited by 64 at Aug 8 2003, 11:29 AM

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Originally posted by Individuals BC@Aug 8 2003, 12:58 PM
Where did u go for gold and chrome plating, who much did they charge u?
i got the platting done by megalorider he gave me a good price just ask for peter.

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Originally posted by trikeboy666@Aug 8 2003, 01:04 PM
u had a feature in LRM rite?
it was featured in LRB Magazine some time last year but it did not do any justis on the bike it look a lot better now than in that feature.

thanks 64 for the hook up.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We need more bikes :biggrin:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by 64@Aug 7 2003, 07:02 PM
Hey I have sent some of you pm's letting you know about the contest, if you didn't get one it was because I got tired of PMing. Everyone is welcome to enter. Just go to www.low-riders.com and post your bike in the bike section. If you have problems doing it just contact me (Six four) or any mod and Iwe will help you. Thanks,
Shandon
when is the last day to enter?

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Originally posted by EnchantedDrmZGrl+Aug 13 2003, 07:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EnchantedDrmZGrl @ Aug 13 2003, 07:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64@Aug 7 2003, 07:02 PM
Hey I have sent some of you pm's letting you know about the contest, if you didn't get one it was because I got tired of PMing. Everyone is welcome to enter.  Just go to www.low-riders.com and post your bike in the bike section. If you have problems doing it just contact me (Six four) or any mod and Iwe will  help you. Thanks,
Shandon
when is the last day to enter?[/b][/quote]
hey kellie, im really sorry about those assholes that were at my house that one night you called...call me tomarrow gangster!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by trikeboy666+Aug 13 2003, 07:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trikeboy666 @ Aug 13 2003, 07:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2003, 07:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--64
@Aug 7 2003, 07:02 PM
Hey I have sent some of you pm's letting you know about the contest, if you didn't get one it was because I got tired of PMing. Everyone is welcome to enter.  Just go to www.low-riders.com and post your bike in the bike section. If you have problems doing it just contact me (Six four) or any mod and Iwe will  help you. Thanks,
Shandon

when is the last day to enter?
hey kellie, im really sorry about those assholes that were at my house that one night you called...call me tomarrow gangster![/b][/quote]
uh.. wut they do? well wutever.. i pretty much told u everything i had to but i'll call u tomorrow. u entering the contest? and whos bike is that you posted?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Wassa people, How are u all doing, just came back from vacation man, i gotta start getting ready for the rotine again :uh: ... but we all need the money u know.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 13 2003, 09:53 PM
add mine, im not registered there, nor do i feel like registerin at the moment lol.

nice bike u got there, i seen lots of nice lo lo bikes in this site...

Wassa Kelli & Casey, How u guys doing? Am doing good, so is the Miami chapter... Did u guys enter the comptetion?

got 2 go see you'll soon

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by EnchantedDrmzCEO@Aug 13 2003, 07:50 PM
Wassa people, How are u all doing, just came back from vacation man, i gotta start getting ready for the rotine again :uh: ... but we all need the money u know.
WUTZ CRACKIN STRANGER!! WELCOME BACK!.. WUT U BRING US? :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts