LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

BIKE OF THE YEAR RACE............

3K views 43 replies 11 participants last post by  momentos_bupk 
#1 ·
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO TOOK SWEEPSTAKES IN SAN DIEGO OR ANYTHING COMING OUT IN SAN FRAN? I KNOW THE CAR TOPICS ARE TALKING ABOUT SOME CARS COMING OUT IN SAN FRAN, HOW ABOUT BIKES. I CAN SAY THAT ABOUT THREE BIKES, INCLUDING OURSELVES, ARE TO DEBUT IN SAN ANTONIO.

#4 ·
Originally posted by BigTex@Aug 1 2003, 12:56 AM
16'' BIKE OF THE YEAR........

Hell yeah thanks for the props man :thumbsup:

So you scored this pic from Hernan's engraving site? Umm the only two people who I've gotten engraving from are Eazy Garcia from Precision Engraving and Ricky Low :dunno: Well maybe Hernan figured its such a hot bike they wanted to put it up on their site, the more exposure I get the better :cool:

#6 ·
That's the cleanest my bike has ever been for a show, check out the shine in that gold and chrome. I should have entered it as a 20" to gun for that 3rd place Sweeps slot up in PHX what was I thinkin? :dunno:

Nope I dont know the results of San Diego. I know Man of Steel made it out to that show last year and took 1st in Sweeps but I dont know who went out this year.

Good luck in San Antonio and post pics of 2nd and 3rd sweeps too :biggrin:

#7 ·
YEAH I WILL POST PICS OF THE SHOW FROM SAN ANTONIO. WE ARE TAKING A LABTOP SO WE CAN POST. JUST HOPE THE HOTEL HAS HIGH SPEED ACCESS.

WITH RUMORS OF OTHER BIKES COMING OUT, I HOPE SAN ANTONIO IS FUN. IT HAS BEEN THE BEST TEXAS TOUR STOP THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.

#8 ·
Originally posted by BigTex@Aug 1 2003, 02:14 AM
YEAH I WILL POST PICS OF THE SHOW FROM SAN ANTONIO. WE ARE TAKING A LABTOP SO WE CAN POST. JUST HOPE THE HOTEL HAS HIGH SPEED ACCESS.

WITH RUMORS OF OTHER BIKES COMING OUT, I HOPE SAN ANTONIO IS FUN. IT HAS BEEN THE BEST TEXAS TOUR STOP THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.
So what are the rumor? who is going to be out there in San An?
make sure you get lots of pictures of every thing and every one. :biggrin:

#9 ·
Originally posted by cleverlos+Aug 1 2003, 06:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cleverlos @ Aug 1 2003, 06:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigTex@Aug 1 2003, 02:14 AM
YEAH I WILL POST PICS OF THE SHOW FROM SAN ANTONIO.  WE ARE TAKING A LABTOP SO WE CAN POST.  JUST HOPE THE HOTEL HAS HIGH SPEED ACCESS.  

WITH RUMORS OF OTHER BIKES COMING OUT, I HOPE SAN ANTONIO IS FUN.  IT HAS BEEN THE BEST TEXAS TOUR STOP THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.
So what are the rumor? who is going to be out there in San An?
make sure you get lots of pictures of every thing and every one. :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
IT IS JUST GOING AROUND THAT PROPHECY IS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT WITH A NEW FRAME AND QUALIFY, AS WELL AS ANOTHER NEW BIKE COMING OUT AND ANOTHER ONE REDOING SOME STUFF. HOPE IT ALL HOLDS WATER, I WOULD LIKE THERE TO BE SOME REALLY NICE BIKES, FOR THE SAKE OF COMPETTION.

CLEVERLOS, DID YOU GET MY EMAIL?

#13 ·
Originally posted by BigTex@Aug 1 2003, 09:28 AM
SNEAK PEAK .......

another one! :biggrin:

#18 ·
kinda looks like the back end. did u mold the fender into the frame?? that is a hot paintjob

#19 ·
The graphics are looking pretty hot. I'm guessing the part that says" Wolverine" is the lower support bar area?

Looks good. Got any sneak peaks at any parts? :cool:

#20 ·
Originally posted by TonyO@Aug 1 2003, 02:20 PM
The graphics are looking pretty hot. I'm guessing the part that says" Wolverine" is the lower support bar area?

Looks good. Got any sneak peaks at any parts? :cool:
YEAH YOU ARE CORRECT. THAT IS THE LOWER SUPPORT BAR, SORT OF.

NO, WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO THE PARTS IN TIME. WE WILL HAVE THE SAME PARTS AS THE PREVIOUS FRAME.

#22 ·
Originally posted by BoOtY_SnAtChA@Aug 4 2003, 10:55 AM
If you don't mind me asking, where did you send your bike to get painted ?
THERE IS A PAINTER DOWN HERE WE USE. HIS NAME IS PEDRO FRAIRE. HE DOES GOOD WORK FOR GOOD PRICES. WE HAVE BEEN USING HIM FOR THE LAST 5 - 6 YEARS.

#24 ·
Originally posted by BoOtY_SnAtChA@Aug 4 2003, 05:11 PM
does he have a website ?
NO, HE DOESN'T HAVE A WEBSITE. HE OWNS THE BIKE NAMED FREDDY'S REVENGE. LET ME SEE IF I CAN FIND A PIC. HE DOES EVERYTHING, A KIND OF ONE STOP SHOP. HE WILL PAINT WHATEVER AND MURAL WHATEVER YOU WANT.

IF YOU WANT TO GET A HOLD OF HIM, CALL HIM AT 832-274-8209.
IF NOT, SEND ME A PIC AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL GET A QUOTE FOR YOU.

#25 ·
what a ruff estimate on the pain and maybe some murals?

i tried calling you on Friday but i got now answer . i try again later on today.

#26 ·
Originally posted by BigTex+Aug 5 2003, 04:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigTex @ Aug 5 2003, 04:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BoOtY_SnAtChA@Aug 4 2003, 05:11 PM
does he have a website ?
NO, HE DOESN'T HAVE A WEBSITE. HE OWNS THE BIKE NAMED FREDDY'S REVENGE. LET ME SEE IF I CAN FIND A PIC. HE DOES EVERYTHING, A KIND OF ONE STOP SHOP. HE WILL PAINT WHATEVER AND MURAL WHATEVER YOU WANT.

IF YOU WANT TO GET A HOLD OF HIM, CALL HIM AT 832-274-8209.
IF NOT, SEND ME A PIC AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL GET A QUOTE FOR YOU.[/b][/quote]
Did you guys do the upholstry yourselves or do you have a shop out there? Man let me tell you all these shops out here in AZ are slow. They've had my seat for almost a year, it takes a month or so to get your stuff back from platers, and paint? Lets not even go there.

I mean don't get me wrong, they do high quality work but it just takes too long to get it back and finished.

I try to get some stuff out of Cali but they are usually backed up too, just looking for connections that can do quality work for good prices. Mainly lookin for display and upholstry guys for now. Thanks. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.