LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
buenos everybody,iight the deal is when i ride the bike it makes somekind of sqeez noise,and i dont know what that is,,at first the screws where to lose so i tighten dem up and it still makes that squize noise maybe do you know what could be wrong with it.or do i need to oil the parts screws enso....couse i dont know shit gets on my nervs.so if enybody can help i would apreciate that.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Does the squeek come from where the steering tube attaches to the fork bars? I recently had that problem to, so i put a little grease where the two parts rub and now its smooth sailing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah somewhere there,,,its between the steering wheel and the you know somewhere in the front wheel section,,so all i need to do is oil some of the part aiight man thx,and does this damage the ride i mean the squiking.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I would say it is either the bolt for your spring ir the pivot bolt that attaches the fork to the steering tube. A little greese on both should solve the problems

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
i had a bad squeek on mine when i first got it. i pulled out big bolt at the bottom of the forks bars, greased it up, put it back in and it hasn't squeaked since.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
allright,,ima do that tomorow,,butt i little losen up its got less sqeez now butt still you can hear it a little bit.butt ima greese it up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts