LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me how to setup 2 speakers a subwoofer an amp and a cd player and how to power it with a car battery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Uh.... Easy. mount the head unit wherver you want it, run the power from the headunit to the battery, run the blue wire in the back that says "Amp/remote" OR SOMETHIGN ALONG THOSE LINES to the amp, run RCA's from the back on the head unit to the amp, run you power from the amp to the battery and ground it to damn near anythign metal on your bike, run your subs from your amp, AND AS FOR a battery get a deep cycle audio battery or a optima yellow top deep cycle I guess... Sorta blunt and dry but lemme know if you can't figure out anything,,,

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Sep 9 2005, 07:10 PM~3785519
Uh....  Easy.  mount the head unit wherver you want it, run the power from the headunit to the battery, run the blue wire in the back that says "Amp/remote" OR SOMETHIGN ALONG THOSE LINES to the amp, run RCA's from the back on the head unit to the amp, run you power from the amp to the battery and ground it to damn near anythign metal on your bike, run your subs from your amp, AND AS FOR a battery get a deep cycle audio battery or a optima yellow top deep cycle I guess...  Sorta blunt and dry but lemme know if you can't figure out anything,,,
:thumbsup: Sounds good to me :cheesy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts