LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Class Act
Joined
·
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are the terms we use to describe bikes in our neck of the woods a majority are mine since i fix bikes in my garage with my boys.

please feel free to add you own

Cadillac: BMX bikes on whitewalls
Impalas: are Lowrider bikes
Bombs: are beach cruisers with Fat white walls
Rice bikes: is a BMX with kmart parts
Hot rods: is a Kmart bike with BMX parts
Limos: are Tandem bikes
Sleds: are lowrider bikes with little or no chrome
Hummers: are Trek Bikes or any bike with dual Suspension
Blazers: are 24 inch bikes
Suburbans: any Kmart 10 Speed
Stokers: are any new bike with no mods
Frankenstiens: are scratchbuilt bikes or bikes piles togheter
Rammers and Hoopties: cheap ass bikes with crappy paintjobs usually stolen or abused(rarely do these bikes become Cadillacs or Impalas)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Jun 19 2003, 06:15 AM
these are the terms we use to describe bikes in our neck of the woods a majority are mine since i fix bikes in my garage with my boys.

please feel free to add you own

Cadillac: BMX bikes on whitewalls
Impalas: are Lowrider bikes
Bombs: are beach cruisers with Fat white walls
Rice bikes: is a BMX with kmart parts
Hot rods: is a Kmart bike with BMX parts
Limos: are Tandem bikes
Sleds: are lowrider bikes with little or no chrome
Hummers: are Trek Bikes or any bike with dual Suspension
Blazers: are 24 inch bikes
Suburbans: any Kmart 10 Speed
Stokers: are any new bike with no mods
Frankenstiens: are scratchbuilt bikes or bikes piles togheter
Rammers and Hoopties: cheap ass bikes with crappy paintjobs usually stolen or abused(rarely do these bikes become Cadillacs or Impalas)
Whatever you say buddy... :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,905 Posts
yeh-e-yeh im rollin impala style! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by trikeboy666+Aug 22 2003, 11:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trikeboy666 @ Aug 22 2003, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--96 impala girl@Aug 22 2003, 09:06 PM
its not gay.
its STUPID[/b][/quote]
then i guess im stupid
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,403 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl+Aug 22 2003, 09:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (96 impala girl @ Aug 22 2003, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2003, 11:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--96 impala girl
@Aug 22 2003, 09:06 PM
its not gay.

its STUPID
then i guess im stupid[/b][/quote]
i didnt say you are stupid
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by trikeboy666+Aug 22 2003, 11:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trikeboy666 @ Aug 22 2003, 11:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -96 impala [email protected] 22 2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2003, 11:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--96 impala girl
@Aug 22 2003, 09:06 PM
its not gay.

its STUPID

then i guess im stupid
i didnt say you are stupid[/b][/quote]
no, but because i dont find them stupid means im stupid...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,403 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl+Aug 22 2003, 09:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (96 impala girl @ Aug 22 2003, 09:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by -96 impala [email protected] 22 2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2003, 11:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--96 impala girl
@Aug 22 2003, 09:06 PM
its not gay.

its STUPID

then i guess im stupid

i didnt say you are stupid
no, but because i dont find them stupid means im stupid...[/b][/quote]
people have different opinions impy girly...sowwie if i offended u in ne way, im not being sarcastic either
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top