LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i am new to this site.I just want to know who is the front runners for the bike and trike of the year are? :cheesy:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by highridah@Aug 2 2005, 02:27 AM
probably shitty ass over done prophecy

trike??????????????
[snapback]3523261[/snapback]​

:roflmao:

I'd say Lil Outer Limits and Prophecy. W3 isn't doing anything major so he ain't gunnin for it but he'll probably still show just to rep the club.

There ain't any other trikes runnin especially now that X trike is retired for the year and I most likely wont be there for the 16" class :tears:

·
Banned
9,289 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Aug 1 2005, 04:36 PM
:roflmao:
I'd say Lil Outer Limits and Prophecy.  W3 isn't doing anything major so he ain't gunnin for it but he'll probably still show just to rep the club.

There ain't any other trikes runnin especially now that X trike is retired for the year and I most likely wont be there for the 16" class :tears:
[snapback]3523333[/snapback]​
think a mild custom trike will take it?

got i hope lil outer takes it i cant stand to see that piece of shit prohecy again

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by highridah@Aug 2 2005, 02:38 AM
think a mild custom trike will take it?

got i hope lil outer takes it i cant stand to see that piece of shit prohecy again
[snapback]3523350[/snapback]​
:twak: Lil Outer Limits is a trike

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
I wish i could be there this year.

looks l ike Creamator is gonna take the 16" Radical title again :mad:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by LIL PHX@Aug 2 2005, 02:52 AM
What about the professor X bike from phoenix? He was in san diego!
[snapback]3523480[/snapback]​

that trike's retired fool :twak:

I dunno San Anton and San Fran are the last 2 major shows. no one else has risen up this far and usually those two shows produce a contender look at W3 and Spawn, both came out at one of the last 2 regular shows and took the title so who knows :dunno:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by highridah@Aug 2 2005, 02:55 AM
my bad, pinnacle?
[snapback]3523504[/snapback]​

They've been talkin about coming out for years and Pinnacle already got beat by Prophecy so unless he's done major upgrades he'll be going for 2nd or 3rd but not a title. I just speak stats here folks, I remain neutral in that battle but to be honest I do prefer Pinnacle over Prophecy, the craftsmanship is better and you can actually tell what is what on that bike. :cool:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by LIL PHX@Aug 2 2005, 02:59 AM
I hear talk that the kid from florida is going to vegas is that true. :0
[snapback]3523530[/snapback]​

Ask Toyshopcustoms That's Pinnacle's owner

Yo Mike Linville where you at to stomp all these rumors and confirm what's up? :dunno:

·
Registered
525 Posts
I dunno...I personally think that Wolverine should take it, and shoulda took it last year. It may just be because he's from houston and all that, but to me...Prophecy looks goofy...dont yall agree?

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by K LoLo@Aug 2 2005, 06:57 AM
I dunno...I personally think that Wolverine should take it, and shoulda took it last year. It may just be because he's from houston and all that, but to me...Prophecy looks goofy...dont yall agree?
[snapback]3524787[/snapback]​
Prophecy just has no flow to it. It has lots of crap like the dragon wings on the back just for accessories but it serves no purpose. The kid is a crybaby that protested W3 last year because he said he won the title twice already, true but that was with 2 different frames :uh:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ya...totally different frames...he even displayed them. I guess prophecy 1-3 got tired of being beat by wolverine 1-3....?

1 - 20 of 128 Posts