LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some of the ways you guys mount your bikes to the turn tables??? I have everthing built just need to come up with a way to mount the bike on to it, I have seent he way with the long channel and the wheels set in that, I'm kinda looking for a way that the wheels will be free

Here is a pic of my base and motor, the rod will be cut down..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well lets see so far i have nothing in it, as for the rolling chair thing its light adn easy to move,lol I'll put some fabric around it and it will never be seen, the motor on it turns slow and is compact blinds in with the chair base..Oh bets paying 200 $ or not even having one

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by 1lowimpala@Aug 21 2005, 10:17 PM~3667371
I second that  :cheesy:

Its off a minkotatrolling motor, continues duty

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the motor is epoxied into the center of the chair base, the rod which will be cut down is in the center of the motor. The motor come from a trolling motor off a boat it will trun either way..

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
man the bike looks good, how did you do that back wheel(blue) and where did you that inside part? I figured me a mount out, I'll post pics in a few days, i alsorepainted The daughters bike to So i'll be posted it to. Thanks

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Thats cool I'd like to mount my bike off the turntable like that but I don't think I'd trust it not to tip over. I have trust issues . If you knew the story behind me and my ex you'd have trust issues too :tears:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Originally posted by highridah@Aug 23 2005, 08:23 PM~3678390
yeah considering the ass end of a bicycle is the heaviest
well the front end on mine definately heavier ..i have so much shit on it... but if you do the 2nd bolt and the pole to the turntable is sturdy it wont fall

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
here is the 1972 Schwinn that will be on it, it has got a new paint job this week, I still have it hanging in the booth, Got to get it out and back together so I can see how It will need to be mounted

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.