LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking forword for next years shows. some one told me that SocioS c.c is busting out whit a bad ass lowrider bike. called
Unfinished Business

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey my name is Mike Rangel SocioS B.C VP
and yes i am Busting out a NEW bike and Rual Did not ME in check :angry:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
FOR REALS.. IS THAT NEW BIKE A 3 WHELLER OR.. A 2 WHELLER? AND SHIT IM BUSTIN OUT WITH A 3 WHELLER... 2 PUMP.. 3 DUMPS... *****RADICAL**** CALLED SWEET 2 DA FULLEST...... BUT FIRST I GOT TO FINISH MY CAR.. SO I'LL PROPABLY GO OUT BY SUMMER NOT GODS CREATIONS....

L

·
0 Posts
A yall LOW LEGENZ B.C bustin out with "O-RONG'' and "THE THRONE" in this upcomin carshow in PORTLAND OREGON LOWRIDER CAR SHOW and then again also in LAS VEGAS SUPER SHOW

O-RONG the two wheeler is bustin out the gold rush on it strictly gold and a fully customized body with custom body parts and pro hoppers ,,

The Throne , is bustin it's three wheel action stricty pain ful body parts to it and nothin but drastic parts ya herd ,

No doubt we bein unleashed all 18 bikes
:biggrin:

L

·
0 Posts
YALL AND WHERE STILL LOOKING FOR MEMBER'S AND WE AINT PLAYIN AROUND YOUR BIKE GOT'S TO PASS THE ISLAND STYLE FLYIN CUSTOM'S

SO FOR ALL YOU OTHER BIKES WATCH OUT WE COMIN !!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Originally posted by LOWLEGENZ B.C.@Dec 5 2003, 06:41 PM
YALL AND WHERE STILL LOOKING FOR MEMBER'S AND WE AINT PLAYIN AROUND YOUR BIKE GOT'S TO PASS THE ISLAND STYLE FLYIN CUSTOM'S

SO FOR ALL YOU OTHER BIKES WATCH OUT WE COMIN !!
Nice to see new blood in the Lowrider Bicycle game, you guys need some custom parts made give us an E-mail with a design and an idea and we can hook you guys up. [email protected]

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Thanks BigTex. I hope to someday meet you and alot of other people on this site. I know Imperials throws a show in El Paso but I dont know when. If you hear something let me know. I have family there and would like to visit and show.

Good luck with your bikes LOWLEGENZ B.C. I cant wait to see them. I want to go to portland this year but we will see if I have the $. If I go I hope to meet up with you. Are you really from guam?

LugosCustoms, where are you? I have a ton of stuff I want to do but i dont want to hassle with shipping. I have all my ideas ready to go! All I need to know is how far away you are from Sacramento...

·
Registered
691 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Dec 5 2003, 07:10 PM
Thanks BigTex. I hope to someday meet you and alot of other people on this site. I know Imperials throws a show in El Paso but I dont know when. If you hear something let me know. I have family there and would like to visit and show.

Good luck with your bikes LOWLEGENZ B.C. I cant wait to see them. I want to go to portland this year but we will see if I have the $. If I go I hope to meet up with you. Are you really from guam?

LugosCustoms, where are you? I have a ton of stuff I want to do but i dont want to hassle with shipping. I have all my ideas ready to go! All I need to know is how far away you are from Sacramento...
We are located in NYC. We do all metal Fabrications. Just send us your design or just give us an idea and we can do it. Custom rims, parts specializing in square twsiting 1/4 inch to 5/16" :biggrin:

L

·
0 Posts
A this go's to lugo we have 3 bikes who just arrived to this club and need some parts that need to be cusomized i'll give them a holla and tell them to hit you up on it aiight,

And to Socios yeah most of the members are from Guam so am I , i was born and raised , most of the chapters rep the whole west coast even to Hawaii ,Guam, Vegas,Phoenix , and Portland one other member we just aproved is coming straight from Japan so most of our bikes gonna be customized based on each chapter taste so no doubt ....

And to all other custom bikes , where always looking for lowrider bikes from all over just visit LOWLEGENZ.tripod.com to get info on it aiight and to all other club'z GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts