LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn Lowrider bikes!!!.... Dont get me wrong i love em.... but i love modes just as much and we really dont see the bad a55 models we used 2 ITS ALL ABOUT BIKES ON THE BIKES AND MODELS FOURM!!..... NOW ITS LOOK AT MY BONDO..... LOOK AT MY BONDO AFTER MY PRIMER.... NOW LOOK AT THE PAINT ON MY BONDO.... LIKE AT THE FORK I PUT ON MY FRAME IT CAME FROM AT BRATS BIKE.......OOO LOOK AT MY RIMS.... LOOKS JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSES..... I KNO IT SOUNDS KIND OF BYTCHIE..... BUT I MISS THE MODELS... SO IF U STILL GOT SOME UP UR SLEEVE... PULL EM OUT AND LETS SEE EM.... :cool: AND N :nono: BIKES!!

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by 83fleet91front@Jul 28 2005, 09:37 PM
NOW ITS LOOK AT MY BONDO..... LOOK AT MY BONDO AFTER MY PRIMER.... NOW LOOK AT THE PAINT ON MY BONDO.... LIKE AT THE FORK I PUT ON MY FRAME IT CAME FROM AT BRATS BIKE.......OOO LOOK AT MY RIMS.... LOOKS JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSES.....
[snapback]3500612[/snapback]​
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

nail on the head!!

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kkooo when i start getting a better income and a new camera i will post alot more 2 but we need cars people!!!! whats the progress in that vert lac u got highridah??? got any new pics??

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Jul 28 2005, 10:04 PM
all the model guys went to www.mad-modeler.com
[snapback]3500937[/snapback]​
i agree.. besides, thats the way this forum has been for the past few years, bikes in the summer, models in the winter..

·
Registered
132 Posts
maybe it's because a novice builder will post his pride and joy (model) and then get discouraged by someones ignorant comment :dunno:

nothing against lowrider bikes, i have one and so do my kids, but let's see some models, it doesn't matter if you're a beginner or a pro :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ive been here 4 a year.... when i was here i was always on... never really posted.... but i saw waaaaaay more models then i saw bikes..... thats why i stayed on this part of the fourm... and that was from like may 04 til like jan 05.... then all i saw was bikes bikes... and what??? models??/ oo yeah those things

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GET THEM DAMN MODELS ON HERE YALL!!!!!! IT DONT MATTER WHAT U WORKIN WIT..... I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO SEE WHAT WHOS DOIN WHAT WIT THEM CADDYS... LIKE REAL SHYYT.. :wave:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts