LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need soe name ideas. It will be a one event bike. I may hang it on our ceiling after this show. Anyone interested in making offers is welcome. But we will not say how we did the wheels. Nothing personal but I do not want every bike out there with them. I am sure you all understand.

True to my word. We are back and heres what I have so far:
Yea theres one Happy employee. Maybe because I made him staty here until 5Am working with me.

The Bars

Its still got a few days worth of work left. We are debating on our full shirted fenders.

hard to believe we are doing this for a local show. I figure to hit Best of show, Most creative and best 2 wheeler.
I will have more parts done and up by tonight if I do not pass out first.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like it. By the time I have it done I may take a poll and take the masses vote on it.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Originally posted by LV Lowrider Bikes@Oct 8 2003, 02:17 PM
We need soe name ideas. It will be a one event bike. I may hang it on our ceiling after this show. Anyone interested in making offers is welcome. But we will not say how we did the wheels. Nothing personal but I do not want every bike out there with them. I am sure you all understand.

True to my word. We are back and heres what I have so far:
Yea theres one Happy employee. Maybe because I made him staty here until 5Am working with me.

The Bars

Its still got a few days worth of work left. We are debating on our full shirted fenders.

hard to believe we are doing this for a local show. I figure to hit Best of show, Most creative and best 2 wheeler.
I will have more parts done and up by tonight if I do not pass out first.
whens the next show :cheesy:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its on the 26Th.
Hit me up: 702-642-2453

I will get ya the specs.

Oh and Yup hub cap Anie in da house.

Last edited by LV Lowrider Bikes at Oct 8 2003, 04:47 PM

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
wal mart hubcaps ------- 19.95 ha ha ha lmao!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts