LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
LOL - yeah that's what I was thinkin' about too .... I'm just about finishing my new "RatRod-Mountainbike", painted flat black with white pinstripin' and lettering ("JunkyardCustom" in Old English") that's gonna be some hardcore rider to show 'em gay-plastic-mountainbike-guys what style is all about .....

My new lolo-bike is on it's way - but I think It's gonna take the whole winter to complete. Gonna be full custom with 24k gold parts - still I don't know how to pay fo' that shit. ;)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez+Sep 1 2003, 01:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fabfiveprez @ Sep 1 2003, 01:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--asco1@Sep 1 2003, 03:21 PM
uh - it's 10.20 PM over here - to late and to dark - gonna take pics tomorrow ... gonna catch some sleep - have to get up at 6.30 AM.
damnnnnn its only 420 here[/b][/quote]
so you're from the east coast? ... anyway ... i'll be back tomorrow ....

PEACE!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Whatsup guys! Hey just been to busy to be on here chatting! But hey I should be up here again soon will be posting a new project for a 12inch bike my bro is working on right now. Hey dont sleep on WickedDragon 68 bigger and better things are being done. STAY TUNED!

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I'll have my daughters bike done soon and will be posting them pics

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
let my go and take some pics of my bikes and ill try to post em up in here for ya...
;) :) :cool:

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
im busy building my next bike "Renegade of Lowriders" a chopper with a down crown and no bannana seat. its going to be one sweet bike. the next one will be Kadillak another chopper bike that will be for show

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
WHERE IS EVERYONE AT???? IT LOOKS LIKE ALL THE MODELERS TOOK UP THIS FORUM. WHERE WICKEDDRAGON68...... TONYO....... TRIKEBOY............CLEVERLOS................. I KNOW SOMETHING IS GOING DOWN WITH ALL OF THESE BIKES. MAYBE EVERYONE IS AWAY BUSY GETTING STUFF READY FOR VEGAS OR NEXT YEAR.

I NEVER HEARD WHO WON IN SAN FRAN.... I HEARD ABOUT LIVIN LEGEND WINNING TRIKE, WITH A LITTLE CONTROVERSY. ANY NEWS ABOUT THE BIKE WINNERS OR ANY OTHER SHOW FOR THAT MATTER.........

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Well i just started on a new project lowrider bike, but this one is for my lady she want to play also in the show circuit , she want to keep the bike in mild customs category but with two crazy mods buts its hard to come up with designs and not jumping into the next class. So hopefully this bike will be coming out next season to play LRM or Blvd show.

BT is there such thing as a caddy or transparent lavender?
I would love to get some ghost patters like yours with some candy lavender over it.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by cleverlos@Sep 3 2003, 07:28 AM
I would love to get some ghost patters like yours with some candy lavender over it.
YEAH, THEY CAN BE DONE. THE GRAPHIC IS BASICALLY SEE THROUGH. THAT WOULD SOUND GOOD.

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex+Sep 3 2003, 10:57 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigTex @ Sep 3 2003, 10:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cleverlos@Sep 3 2003, 07:28 AM
YEAH, THEY CAN BE DONE. THE GRAPHIC IS BASICALLY SEE THROUGH. THAT WOULD SOUND GOOD.[/b][/quote]
cool i need to work more on the frame to get exact what i want.

how is you W3 coming along? any new sneck peeks? or a whole picture?

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Whatsup Playas! I have been really busy havent been up here in a while but wanted to say whatsup to everyone TONY O Clerverlos and BIG TEX. But WickedDragon68 is being remodled slightly just modifying a couple of parts. Also working on the secret project Wicked Dragon 68 Revenge as well as my 12inch Tangerine Obsession so I have been really busy working my ass off, trying to get shit done. But hey cleverlos what size frame are you building and we will probably meet sometime in 2004 man so we can kick it at a show or 2. So hey man good luck with your project and hey BIG TEX you know whatsup man. October is the month man no problemo bro! Good luck at Vegas!!! :biggrin: Also BIG SHOUT TO ASCO my homie!!!

Last edited by Wickeddragon68 at Sep 3 2003, 12:22 PM

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68@Sep 3 2003, 11:22 AM
Whatsup Playas! I have been really busy havent been up here in a while but wanted to say whatsup to everyone TONY O Clerverlos and BIG TEX. But WickedDragon68 is being remodled slightly just modifying a couple of parts. Also working on the secret project Wicked Dragon 68 Revenge as well as my 12inch Tangerine Obsession so I have been really busy working my ass off, trying to get shit done. But hey cleverlos what size frame are you building and we will probably meet sometime in 2004 man so we can kick it at a show or 2. So hey man good luck with your project and hey BIG TEX you know whatsup man. October is the month man no problemo bro! Good luck at Vegas!!! :biggrin: Also BIG SHOUT TO ASCO my homie!!!
how many bike clubs have you been in?? :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Originally posted by RedDog+Sep 3 2003, 12:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RedDog @ Sep 3 2003, 12:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Wickeddragon68@Sep 3 2003, 11:22 AM
how many bike clubs have you been in?? :uh: :uh:[/b][/quote]
One thing I must clear up on here is that I have had such a bad time trying to stick with one club either they dont work out or its just somethingelse im not a club hopper just trying to find my own place here on the East Coast its very hard to find one club to be with because of all the policics involved with it. Man I have some bad luck. RIght now I have permenently established myself with LowStylez B.C and plan on being with them for a very long time.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts