LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brainchopper here, over 10 months ago I sent $500 to Steve Hutchison, the owner of "Wild Wheel Werks", as down payment for a set of billet wheels. He (Steve) told me the wheels would be done in February, he even sent me an email in late Feb. telling me that they were done, and were undergoing final assembly. Well, it's now Sept. 13th and guess what? Not only have I NOT received my wheels, but he is not responding to my emails either! And, he still has my $500!

Please, I don't want to see anyone else get burned! Be very careful that the parts suppliers you buy from are reputible! Don't get screwed for $500 like I did. I just wanted to give you the heads up. Take care..

John Brain (Brainchopper)

·
Registered
34,521 Posts
Originally posted by Brainchopper@Sep 13 2005, 08:13 AM~3804001
Brainchopper here, over 10 months ago I sent  $500 to Steve Hutchison, the owner of "Wild Wheel Werks", as down payment for a set of billet wheels. He (Steve) told me the wheels would be done in February, he even sent me an email in late Feb. telling me that they were done, and were undergoing final assembly. Well, it's now Sept. 13th and guess what? Not only have I NOT received my wheels, but he is not responding to my emails either! And, he still has my $500! 

Please, I don't want to see anyone else get burned! Be very careful that the parts suppliers you buy from are reputible!  Don't get screwed for $500 like I did. I just wanted to give you the heads up. Take care..

John Brain (Brainchopper)
take it to the BBB

·
Registered
48 Posts
that suck's! Thats why i never delt with him in the first place. not only that but he's to expensive. if you still want wheels like that call mike lewis @ (480)-203-4295 or check out his site @ www.quickspeed.net (480)-203-4295. tell him you heard about him from AJ. he dosn't have many styles as of yet but i'm sure you can work something out with him on a design.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not sure what I can do at this point, Paypal says anything over 45 days is not their problem anymore, I'm going to contact Mastercard and the attorney general of his State to let them know whats happening! also I believe that there is a government body that deals exclusively with internet fraud. The BBB is also a good idea. The main reason I posted this was to let people know that I have had some major problems dealing with this company(Wild Wheel Werks) and I don't want to see other peoples hard earned money go down the toilet (like mine did!).

Thanks, I have already bought some stuff from Mike Lewis at "Quickspeed" and got great service from him. "ChoppersU.S." also has a billet wheel program that I would buy into. Jay at "Jakz" is always coming out with new stuff and has a great future. I had a custom frame made by Sam McKay of "Firebikes" and I also bought a billet shifter from him too, again I got great service! Sam is going to be coming out with some more cool stuff in the near future that should make a lot of people happy!

Too bad a few pricks have to mess things up for people! I just wish I had my $500 back so I could buy from parts companies who really are helping out and giving great service!

Watch out for rip-off artists. If anyone see's Steve Hutchison at a trade show ask him if he's enjoying the $500 I sent him last halloween!

Take care

John (Brainchopper) Brain

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
i was gonna spend money with him also cus he wants a $7000 buy in to sell his wheels. I told him to make me one set first and we'll see and he gave me the same thing that happened to you. I told him to send them COD when they were done and i never got them. lucky i didn't send him the money becuase i felt something was off about him.

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by lowrider2NV@Sep 13 2005, 07:23 PM~3809518
send him anthrax :D
:0 :nono:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just wanted to let everyone know that Wild Wheel Werks truly did rip me off for $500! Lies and bullshit! The prick still has his website going too!

I sent $500 to Steve Hutchison of Wild Wheel Werks in friggin' Oct of 2004!! Nothing but lies, bullshit and rip-off. No refund, no wheels, just nothing! Just wanted to let everyone know that this prick is still out there and is not to be trusted! I hope no one else gets screwed by this thieving asshole!

Keep building and enjoying what you do!

Brainchopper

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
here's the recipe for a problem solver... 1.Location of his shop, 2.beer botle, 3.rag, 4.gasoline, 5.match.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts