LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car was a 1963 Biscayne named 'Bispala' was featured in Lowrider Magazine a few years back. Does anyone have any further info about this ride?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
it was an 63 biscayne with all the impala chrome on it. it was like a tangerine color.. the car i think was from pheonix.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by walt customs@Oct 3 2007, 11:52 AM~8924386
the car was mine I sold it to a guy from Kuwait, that's where the vehicle is at this moment. can I ask why  you have ask about this car ?

YEAH, THAT'S THE ONE!!! Tight! I bought a 63 Belair a while back, and I have a lot of parts for a 63 Impala and I was thinking of doing something similar. The main thing I was trying to do was to install a floor shift with a console like an SS Impala. I also have a set of bucket seats from a '64 and I'm going to use them. What kind of wheels did you use on yours? Do you have pix from the issue of Lowrider magazine it was featured in?

·
...The .FIFTYH8ER CREW...
6,961 Posts
Originally posted by WALT CUSTOMS@Oct 3 2007, 11:52 AM~8924386
the car was mine I sold it to a guy from Kuwait, that's where the vehicle is at this moment. can I ask why  you have ask about this car ?

:cool: :cool:

·
Your mom loves my
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
11,160 Posts
Originally posted by WALT CUSTOMS@Oct 3 2007, 11:52 AM~8924386

DAMM THAT RIDE WAS BAD..KINDA LOOKS LIKE MY HOMIES RIDE..CHECK IT OUT.LMK WHAT U GUYS THINK

·
Registered
308 Posts
Originally posted by Amahury760@Feb 12 2011, 04:24 AM~19850756
DAMM THAT RIDE WAS BAD..KINDA LOOKS LIKE MY HOMIES RIDE..CHECK IT OUT.LMK WHAT U GUYS THINK                                                                   

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,153 Posts
Its awesome to see a Biscayne done up. There was one for sale on here a week or two back. This one(and the one for sale) looked straight dope. Soooo many people wouldnt touch a post car and I dont understand why

1 - 20 of 22 Posts