LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know if truck and car shop, cars1, impala bobs or classic industries are going to have any deals for black Friday? or cupon codes for black Friday? need 59 spinners, ports and stars for my skirts and a few odds and ends to buy. thanks guys

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
Eckler's 20% off

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
Impala Bob's

$75 Off $500 purchase

$25 Off $200 purchase

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys, got what I needed I'm done buying =) I checked truck and car shop first, says save 10% on all online orders but fucken liars all the way to checkout and pay the discount never kicked in.

what I didn't end up buying yet was the cruiser skirt ports. I keep getting told to buy originals, but some guys tell me only difference is the screen is a sticker. then when I look up the reproduction ones two pop up but don't know what would be the difference

http://www.lategreatchevy.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=skirt+port&x=0&y=0

the stars I bought, they weren't that much. I seen some guys replace the stars with big chrome impalas but cant find out who sells those.

went out last night and this morning for black Friday to usual places like best buy, Walmart, target and frys really wasn't shit good or worth buying or any real good deals just random shit and I don't need any more tvs

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
thanks guys, got what I needed I'm done buying =) I checked truck and car shop first, says save 10% on all online orders but fucken liars all the way to checkout and pay the discount never kicked in.

what I didn't end up buying yet was the cruiser skirt ports. I keep getting told to buy originals, but some guys tell me only difference is the screen is a sticker. then when I look up the reproduction ones two pop up but don't know what would be the difference

http://www.lategreatchevy.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=skirt+port&x=0&y=0

the stars I bought, they weren't that much. I seen some guys replace the stars with big chrome impalas but cant find out who sells those.

went out last night and this morning for black Friday to usual places like best buy, Walmart, target and frys really wasn't shit good or worth buying or any real good deals just random shit and I don't need any more tvs

I got repop ports and unlike the OGs you can see (upclose) at some of the weld spots.

Othern than that, they look exactly the sane to me.

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
Any one know who sales a complete interior package?

Including color matched carpet, interior and convertible top?

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
Classic industries 30% off again.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got repop ports and unlike the OGs you can see (upclose) at some of the weld spots.

Othern than that, they look exactly the sane to me.
cool, I ordered them. I'm taking out the screen anyways and putting a red bulb and color bar screen on it itll be a low glow not bright like a tail light. I was just worried about the port lookin shitty but they told me its exact. as for the interior kits, hit up walt from walts customs in Arizona, hes a really cool guy and his work is perfect, exact stock.

going to wait for Christmas specials to get my windshield and rear window, got the sides tint green but front and back is still clear, doesn't look right. there is a guy named tops diaz on facebook that sells glass cheap, way cheaper than anywhere else. if they don't drop prices for Christmas ill buy them from him

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
8 Participants
juan_temido
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing