LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 16325 Posts

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOW THE OTHER TOPIC GOT CLOSED DOWN FOR NONSENSE BETWEEN ALL OF US!!! LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD COOL AND PROPER SO "OTHERS" CAN SEE THAT WE ARE MEN IN THIS GAME!!!! SO LET'S CONTRIBUTE AND HELP EACH OTHER OUT THIS TIME!! CLOWNING AND NEGATIVITY WON'T BE TOLERATED!!!! SO LET'S CONTINUE WITH THE PROSPERITY GENTLEMEN!!!!!!

Reactions: cutbuddy

·
Registered
8,814 Posts
After numerous requests to re-open the 'BLACK LOWRIDERS' thread, I gave it some thought, consulted with a moderator, and am willing to give it another chance. There are a few simple rules when posting in this thread. The rules are as follows:

1. Respect each other

2. No racist posts/remarks

3. No bafoonary; However, a little clowning and horseplay IS accepted.
It adds fun and humor to the topic.

4. No gang activity; This is one that I too will follow to the fullest

**Those that don't comply with the above rules will be booted from the thread**

WITH THAT SAID, LET'S DO THIS FELLAS!!.. NOT JUST AS BLACK MEN BUT AS MEN PERIOD!

-187PURE

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,814 Posts
Originally posted by DOUBLE-V BABY@Jan 26 2010, 02:25 PM~16416842
this may be old but it makes a statement!!!!  first color shop article and the first Black owned lift shop in L.R.M.!!!! and all the cars are chrome and paint!!!  and hot in the trunk!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,814 Posts
PITTBULL166, WHERE YOU AT HOMIE??

AYE D-BO!!!!

EAZY, I'M COMING TO SAINT LOU THIS SUMMER.. ROLLING STOCKS ALL THE WAY THERE.. CHINAS WILL BE IN THE BACK SEAT :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,814 Posts
Thanks partna.  got a few updates to do to it for this years riden seasson.  ;)

Are you bring out the coupe this year or still gonna bend a few corners in da 4 doe?
[/b]
THE 4-DOOR IS GONNA BE THE NEW 2-DOOR. I'M PARTIN-OUT THE 'LOVE BOAT' TO 90 OUT MY COUPE :cool:

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Originally posted by 187PURE@Jan 26 2010, 01:28 PM~16417474
PARDON THE BUMPER HANGING

:0 i see ginos in the background :thumbsup:you making me hungry for a cheese steak :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 16325 Posts