LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MAKE SOME MORE!!!! PLEASE!! IM NOT TRYIN TO PAY 175 DOLLARS AT YOUR COMPETITOR (AND THATS WITHOUT THE BALLJOINTS, NON CHROME!!!...) FUCK ALL THAT..

I could almost buy 2 sets for 180, from you guys :uh:
 

·
EL Muertero
Joined
·
8,365 Posts
it's in the work's player.. ;).. should have em in stock soon :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by THE REAL BIG M@Jan 20 2010, 04:54 PM~16354585
it's in the work's player.. ;).. should have em in stock soon :cheesy:
Hell yea! Its funny how you guys make the idea, and someone else uses your sources and double's the cost, :uh:

Ill keep checkin in with you guys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
true story!
 

·
EL Muertero
Joined
·
8,365 Posts
Originally posted by SHOWTIME916@Jan 26 2010, 05:39 PM~16420192
Hurry! Im not trying to buy from "watered down juice" hydraulics.
:0 ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,446 Posts
Originally posted by SHOWTIME916@Jan 26 2010, 08:39 PM~16420192
Hurry! Im not trying to buy from "watered down juice" hydraulics.
wit extra sugar :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Psycho631@Jan 26 2010, 05:50 PM~16420333
wit extra sugar :biggrin:
I think im gonna make a shop and call it Tang hydraulics. :dunno:

Ovaltine hydraulics :happysad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
891 Posts
Damm it I need a set to.... Let's go let's go
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Groc006@Jan 26 2010, 06:42 PM~16421037
are the extenders really worth it??

like better then extending the  arms???
it is if your using the tubular a arms, you can adjust the length you need, just by unbolting and moving it.

These guys originated it.
 

·
TDMMC
Joined
·
10,886 Posts
Originally posted by SHOWTIME916@Jan 20 2010, 06:38 PM~16354358
MAKE SOME MORE!!!! PLEASE!!  IM NOT TRYIN TO PAY 175 DOLLARS AT YOUR COMPETITOR (AND THATS WITHOUT THE BALLJOINTS, NON CHROME!!!...) FUCK ALL THAT..

I could almost buy 2 sets for 180, from you guys :uh:
I got 2 laying around!! :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by AndrewH@Jan 20 2010, 06:52 PM~16354552
so BM made them, and dont any more?
Switchman invented them.


AH2 produced them. Bill and Bernie offered to make them for Switchman because he was making them by hand.





there will be a new manufacturer of them VERY SOON.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,003 Posts
:wow:
Originally posted by TATTOO-76@Jan 26 2010, 08:14 PM~16422516
Switchman invented them.
AH2 produced them. Bill and Bernie offered to make them for Switchman because he was making them by hand.
there will be a new manufacturer of them VERY SOON.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by TATTOO-76@Jan 26 2010, 09:14 PM~16422516
Switchman invented them.
AH2 produced them. Bill and Bernie offered to make them for Switchman because he was making them by hand.
there will be a new manufacturer of them VERY SOON.
The Ah-2 ones bend, they are just 5/8 steel plate.Switch mans were 1/2 plate aswell.
Ours were made from 3/4'' A.R plate. we also use a different ball jiont. Our new ones are the same ,but we now we use A-256 plate and heat treat them ,plus we changed up ball joint again. They will come as a kit for 200.00 with the extensions,taper sleeve bushing, and ball joints...We took all the guess work out of it, so the customer only has to install them

Here is the new proto-type we made and tested. Even had a fee extremlyheavy handed people try them with no failure :biggrin:

 
1 - 20 of 375 Posts
Top