LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
ARM CHAIR QUARTER BACK
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big shout out to my HOMIES at Black Magic!!

I am a man of my word and appreciate others who hold their reputation to a high standard.

Special Thanks to OJ and Ron, for going out of their way with no questions asked. I called them and corrected a situation I had with a product of theirs.It was a very minor flaw they were unaware of. They stand behind their word and sell a quality product, at a fair price. When other hydo companies leave you holding the bag, BMH stands behind up their products.

Thanks .... I will consider you guys before doing bussiness w/anyone else. :biggrin:

Thats real talk.

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
now ya know why thats all i run :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Originally posted by THE REAL BIG M@Jan 27 2010, 06:46 PM~16433199
:thumbsup: thank's homie..
Ya BMH are #1 in my book. Whan I shot money to them I know thay got my back. I'll co sign Ron and the Crew and day of the week. Always on the leading edge of you LOLO needs from lay and play to back bumper :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :puffin:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Originally posted by TOPFAN@Jan 27 2010, 05:44 PM~16433175

I am a man of my word and appreciate others who hold their reputation to a high standard.

Special Thanks to OJ and Ron, for going out of their way with no questions asked. I called them and corrected a situation I had with a product of theirs.It was a very minor flaw they were unaware of. They stand behind their word and sell a quality product, at a fair price. When other hydo companies leave you holding the bag, BMH stands behind up their products.

Thanks .... I will consider you guys before doing bussiness w/anyone else. :biggrin:

Thats real talk.
:thumbsup: :yes:

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Originally posted by sergiosheavyhitter@Jan 27 2010, 07:51 PM~16434120
x2
x3 :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Originally posted by TOPFAN@Jan 27 2010, 06:44 PM~16433175

Thats real talk.
THANKS FOR THE LOVE HOMIE I ALSO APPRECIATE A MAN OF HIS WORD AND THIS TOPIC WILL JUST PUT THE PROOF IN THE PUDDING.... BMH HAS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY HAND DOWN.....REAL RIDERS TO REAL BUISNESS.....SEE THE REST OF YOU GUYS IN THE STREETS THAT IS WHERE THE BMH CREW WILL BE WAITIN ON THE COMPETITION :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
BLACK MAGIC GOT SOME BADASS CUSTOMER SERVICE. IM BOUT TO HIT THEM UP CAUSE I NEED SOME MORE PARTS TO COMPLETE MY PISTON PUMP!!!!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool:

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Originally posted by Paul K@Jan 28 2010, 02:41 AM~16437681
:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :cool:
sup paul

·
Registered