LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ordered telescopics from u guys bout 2 weeks ago still havent heard nuthin, i spoke with Jerry he doesnt know either, sumbody get a hold of me. :uh:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
its black magic man... they cast a spell on the shipping... blame the shipping company, not the witchman himself :biggrin:

naw, just call Ron if you ordered from him, i'm sure that its been hected bc of the supershow.

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by gangstaburban95@Oct 11 2006, 02:29 PM~6347973
i ordered telescopics from u guys bout 2 weeks ago still havent heard nuthin, i spoke with Jerry he doesnt know either, sumbody get a hold of me. :uh:
I JUST CHECKED ON YOUR ORDER, AND FOUND THEY WERE SHIPPED BACK TO US,GOT THEM IN MY HAND AT 4;10 TODAY ,I'M GOING TO REBOX THEM AND THEY WILL SHIPPED BACK OUT TOMORROW. SORRY FOR THE DELAY... :biggrin:

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
thanks again for comming through with those old school prestolites. hope to get them by wednesday.

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
D P

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
if they really shipped them they should provide you with a tracking number call them and ask them for one. Thank god i read this thread i was about to spend about 2Gs tomrw on their old school pumps ill see what happens.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Originally posted by 41bowtie@Oct 15 2006, 09:59 PM~6375598
if they really shipped them they should provide you with a tracking number call them and ask them for one. Thank god i read this thread i was about to spend about 2Gs tomrw on their old school pumps ill see what happens.
You dont gotta trip bro I guarantee Ron will get this stuff figured out.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Originally posted by DirtySanchez@Oct 12 2006, 09:32 PM~6358934
I'm still waiting for them to return my calls???
Black Magic is hard to reach sometimes. ;)

·
Registered
8,656 Posts
Originally posted by 41bowtie@Oct 15 2006, 09:59 PM~6375598
i know ron and jessica can be hard to get ahold of at times but they have yet to screw anyone over that i have ever heard of. They are some of if not the nicest people I have been fortunate enough to meet in this industry hands down...

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Handle it 4Play before they turn this little misunderstanding into a big azz issue. We all know how that story plays out. With either somebodys feeling getting hurt or somebodys reputation being tarnished.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Originally posted by pimpoldscutlass81@Oct 15 2006, 06:20 PM~6373976
thanks again for comming through with those old school prestolites. hope to get them by wednesday.
u didn't specify what month or year :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by gangstaburban95@Oct 11 2006, 02:29 PM~6347973
JUST P.M 'ED YOU THE NEW TRACKIN # :)

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Told you Ron would handle it. The supershow turns people in to zombies for a week or two!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts