1,918 Posts

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Ttt for da homies

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
TTT for the chippers. Thanks guys for the hook ups brah.

·
Registered
206 Posts
BIG THANKS TO THE FELLAS AT BMH.. THEY GAVE ME A DEAL IN SOME GEARS I NEEDED AND I DROVE THE BACK TO CAIL! I WENT WITH MY HOMIE BIGG SLICE AND THEY TAKE CARE OF ME THANK GUYS ......RICH ..I PART OUT CHEVYS!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
ANTHONY IS A CHEATER. HE WILL CHEAT IN HIS HOP AND HE A CHEATER IN RELATIONSHIP. PAYBACK A BIATCHHHH. OH HEY, ANYONE WANT TO BORROW 20000 SO NANCY CAN KEEP AN EYE ON ANTHONY. ANYTHONY FROM STRAIGHT GAME. NO OFFENSE TO STRAIGHT GAME BUT, I DON'T KNOW WHY U LET HIM IN. HE SHOULD BE STRAIGHT LAME. U SHOULD HAVE A RULE THAT IS GET A JOB, BE INDEPENDENT, HAVE UR OWN SHIT, STOP DEPENDING ON WOMEN, HAVE GAME, AND DON'T GET CAUGHT IN UR OWN GAME. OR MAYBE NANCY PAYED HIM TO GET TO STRAIGHT GAME.LOL DANG, AND HE THOUGHT HE CAN MESS WITH LADONNA HEART AND MY MYSPACE AND FB. LOL :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
EL Muertero
8,365 Posts
Originally posted by LAC N NOTHING@Nov 18 2010, 06:48 AM~19099813
ANTHONY IS A CHEATER. HE WILL CHEAT IN HIS HOP AND HE A CHEATER IN RELATIONSHIP. PAYBACK A BIATCHHHH. OH HEY, ANYONE WANT TO BORROW 20000 SO NANCY CAN KEEP AN EYE ON ANTHONY. ANYTHONY FROM STRAIGHT GAME. NO OFFENSE TO STRAIGHT GAME BUT, I DON'T KNOW WHY U LET HIM IN. HE SHOULD BE STRAIGHT LAME. U SHOULD HAVE A RULE THAT IS GET A JOB, BE INDEPENDENT, HAVE UR OWN SHIT, STOP DEPENDING ON WOMEN, HAVE GAME, AND DON'T GET CAUGHT IN UR OWN GAME. OR MAYBE NANCY PAYED HIM TO GET TO STRAIGHT GAME.LOL DANG, AND HE THOUGHT HE CAN MESS WITH LADONNA HEART AND MY MYSPACE AND FB. LOL        :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
:uh: :rolleyes: :dunno: :werd: :nicoderm:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Originally posted by THE REAL BIG M@Nov 18 2010, 02:26 PM~19103006
:uh:  :rolleyes:  :dunno:  :werd:  :nicoderm:

THIS DUMB ASS HOE LADONNA IS POSTING UP THESE OLD ASS PICS OF HERSELF! THERE YOU GO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.... THE BITCH IS ABOUT 50LBS BIGGER THAN THESE PICS

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

NOT ONLY DOES SHE NOT KNOW HOW TO SPELL BUT SHE MAKES HERSELF LOOK HELLA DUMB! LADONNA DON'T HATE THE PLAYER BITCH!!!!!! HATE THE GAME

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

THIS BITCH NEEDS TO GET A LIFE OTHER THAN BEING A FUCKEN BAR HOE!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY I GOT WITH YOU..... CUZ YOU WERE AN EASY HOE

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

SORRY TRICK BUT THE TRUTH HURTS!!!!! STAY OUT MY BUSINESS AND OUT OF MY LIFE HOMEWRECKER!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Well on a good note. Alooooooooooooooooooooha! Wassup BMH.

·
EL Muertero
8,365 Posts
OK FELLAS & THE LADIES HERE IT IS......WE ARE HAVIN A BLACK MAGIC / BLACK FRIDAY SALE.....FRIDAY ONLY FROM 11A-7P EVERYTHING IN STOCK AT THE SHOP 20% OFF CASH OVER THE COUNTER SALES AND 15% OFF CREDIT CARD SALES OR PHONE ORDERS......HOW IS THAT FOR GIVIN BACK TO THE COMMUNITY :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Originally posted by THE REAL BIG M@Nov 24 2010, 05:36 PM~19154959
OK FELLAS & THE LADIES HERE IT IS......WE ARE HAVIN A BLACK MAGIC / BLACK FRIDAY SALE.....FRIDAY ONLY FROM 11A-7P EVERYTHING IN STOCK AT THE SHOP 20% OFF CASH OVER THE COUNTER SALES AND 15% OFF CREDIT CARD SALES OR PHONE ORDERS......HOW IS THAT FOR GIVIN BACK TO THE COMMUNITY :biggrin:
:cool: :cool:

·
EL Muertero
8,365 Posts
THANK'S FOR ALL YOUR ORDERS :biggrin: .. & TO THO'S THAT MIS'D IT :happysad: .. WE WILL BE HAVING X-MAS SPECIALS COMING SOON ;)

·
Registered
875 Posts
Originally posted by THE REAL BIG M@Nov 24 2010, 05:36 PM~19154959
PM sent

·
EL Muertero
8,365 Posts
2pump set up all chrome.. complete w/power balls 899$.. :biggrin:
BLACK MAGIC HYDRAULICS..1-866-MAGIC-33</span>
Starting 12-15-2010 and running up to <span style=\'color:red\'>12-30-10
our kit special for the end of the year will be......2 Pump Chrome Street Kit with power balls for $899.00 plus shipping.....

This is not the exact kit but this will give you a good idea...

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Originally posted by THE REAL BIG M@Dec 17 2010, 03:01 PM~19353592
2pump set up all chrome.. complete w/power balls 899$.. :biggrin:
BLACK MAGIC HYDRAULICS..1-866-MAGIC-33</span>
Starting 12-15-2010 and running up to <span style=\'color:red\'>12-30-10
our kit special for the end of the year will be......2 Pump Chrome Street Kit with power balls for $899.00 plus shipping.....

This is not the exact kit but this will give you a good idea...
:wave: :wave:

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
WOW;;;;;NOW WERE DA KOOLAID COILS

41 - 60 of 140 Posts