LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by badass 64@Sep 19 2005, 01:46 AM~3841275


BMH has the BEST customer service ever! I orderd these chrome telescopic strokes for my Fleetwood and it took me 5 days to get them! And Stockholm is a long way from Vegas...
You guys rule, see ya soon! ;)
That is not a good look on your face while holding a stroke like that LOL 5 days nice turn around there
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Sep 19 2005, 04:59 AM~3841279
That is not a good look on your face while holding a stroke like that LOL 5 days nice turn around there
it kinda makes you wonder where the other one is.....
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 19 2005, 06:23 AM~3841328
it kinda makes you wonder where the other one is.....
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! :0 :0 :0

LOL, thats great UCE.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by badass 64@Sep 19 2005, 02:46 AM~3841275


BMH has the BEST customer service ever! I orderd these chrome telescopic strokes for my Fleetwood and it took me 5 days to get them! And Stockholm is a long way from Vegas...
You guys rule, see ya soon! ;)
I'M DIGGIN THE BIKE IN THE BACK GROUND
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top