LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We want to let everyone know that we have a new player on our team @Jerry Lamm has now joined the darkside :0 , Wait and see what he has to bring to the super show.... :biggrin:
We will soon post a tech line number and sales in the Los Angles and Ventura Area

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Aug 17 2006, 03:05 PM~5989031
We want to let everyone know that we have a new player on our  team @Jerry Lamm has now joined the darkside :0 , Wait and see what he has to bring to the super show.... :biggrin:
We will soon post a tech line number and sales in the Los Angles and Ventura Area
:0 BULLSHIT HOMIE. YOU FOR REAL :cheesy: :cheesy:

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
DAMN NICE JERRY IS THE SHIT HE HAD THE BEST CAR DANCER AND IS A DAMN HOMIE AT THE SWITCH OF ANY HOPPER CONGRADS ON YOUR NEW MEMBER YOUR GAIN IS PROHOPPER'S PAIN.

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
damn congrats to both of you

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
W :eek: W, Well you got yourself one hell of a teammate now. Jerry is Definetely good people. He is a damn good switchman, I know a lot that look up to him. Congrats

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Originally posted by Eddie$Money@Aug 17 2006, 06:09 PM~5989068
DAMN NICE JERRY IS THE SHIT HE HAD THE BEST CAR DANCER AND IS A DAMN HOMIE AT THE SWITCH OF ANY HOPPER CONGRADS ON YOUR NEW MEMBER YOUR GAIN IS PROHOPPER'S PAIN.
X2 ;) :cool:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Yeah used to be candy orange when he was with Luxor.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Good luck with that homie ....see ya at the super show

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
wow dude. i havent heard that name in awhile. wasnt that green 80's monte sponsored by showtime, and fully driveable? thats classy

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
GOOD LUCK JERRY , RONS COOL PEOPLE SEE YA AT THE SUPER SHOW B :cool:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Originally posted by pimpoldscutlass81@Aug 17 2006, 10:49 PM~5990902
wow dude. i havent heard that name in awhile. wasnt that green 80's monte sponsored by showtime, and fully driveable? thats classy
Yeah it was green euro Monte sponsored by PRO HOPPER though not showtime.

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
thats what i meant. thats all there is now adays pro hopper and showtime, and i order from both, so i get kind of confused.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts