LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was ordering LA Pumps from Por hopper, they are not shipping any due to the fact that china is charging them an arm an a leg, what does everyone think of Black magic, I have to get a steup soon and pro hopper is not getting what I need right now, good looking fellas

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Man they are the shit!!! I used to be all pro hopper and nothing else until my boy Jermaine came through with 4 Black magic pumps on his elco and these son of bitches hit!!!! Trust me homie you will not be disappointed! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Originally posted by TuCamote@Aug 16 2005, 07:38 AM~3634237
now you got me all worked up...lol....what pupms you guys runnin?
If I remember correctly he is only running 1/2" ports and is back bumperin all day!!

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
I was in theri store and manufactoriung facilities couple of weeks ago

and all I can so is quality quality quality

black magic trust - it'll be what I'll be getting when I cut my full-size

two thumbs up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Wzup Serg!.... U looking for LA Series right..... Fat blocks..... well sit tight homie....PH is working on some.... BMH is jiggy with it & Vegashopper is cool peeps... U can hit em up on here..... but just remember me & PH will always hold you down.......

"Think about it..... And Choose Wisely My Son" LOL....J/K :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
BMH is all I use for my daily. :cool:

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
There is Pitbull hydraulics, awesome quality on their work and nice looking blocks. Plus it will cost cheaper if you're outside of L.A. etc... here's their info:

PITTBULL HYDRAULICS
LOUISVILLE KY
502-367-1956

And yes Black Magic Hydraulics are also good... seen them in person.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
that's the OSC hotel hahaha... j.k. Actually it belongs to my uncle. It use to be the old town house that my great grandfather had. So from house, to, four star hotel... not bad huh?

Nacho
OSC

Originally posted by TuCamote@Aug 16 2005, 08:51 AM~3634929
Googlookin Onestop, yo, is that your hotel in Mexico?, nice, really nice!!

O

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by TuCamote@Aug 16 2005, 06:10 AM~3634010
blocks, motors, seals?....any big probles with these?..and which pupms you running bro?..thanks

1"ports . piston pump to the nose

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by TuCamote@Aug 16 2005, 08:56 AM~3634957
Impresive bro, I will be going to Oaxaca within the next few months, Huatulco and Puerto escondido, got family there, might stop by and stay a couple of days at the hotel, looks sweet!

Fellow Oaxaqueño, que haces in NY? Man, te fuiste lejos hasta la chingada hahaha. Oye, nunca he hido a Huatulco ni a Puerto Escondido. Talves para el otro año que vaya me voy a los doz lugares.

Si te quedas en el hotel te va a gustar. Es construccion nueva, todo es nuevo, se da servicio de primera. A una milla quedan las pyramides (ruinas) de Mitla (La ciudad de los muertos=Mitlan). Es un pueblo chico muy tranquilo... Tambien te queda cerca tlacolula, comete una nieve de leche quemada con limon, o leche quemada con tuna roja... GRRRR ya me dio hambre hahahaa...

www.aleximoreno.com <~~~ tengo fotos de oaxaca.

Nacho

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Damn bro, it's been like 100 degree weather here in NY, esa nieve estaria muy buena ahora, cuando vayas a huatulco, me dejas saber, hay le aviso a mi famila para darte informacion de lugares a visitar, we have to start a lowrider club there...lol

1 - 20 of 192 Posts