LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 4 pump set up my car got stolen and i have nothing to put it on know

every thing is chrome fittings etc... exept the backing plates blocks and rods ill be taking pics today if any one is intrested e mail me at [email protected]
or pm me on hear my phone is 913-745-4268 thanks
i paid 5000 for this set up want 2000 or best offer might trade for something dunno need a set of 20's for a lincoln ls and a hood and grill holler with offers

located in kansas city

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Damn wayne that sucks. I wish I had $2000 that is a good deal.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
want to sell as a whole set up i dont want to sell but since the car is gone kida just pisses me off cause of what i did have and got took from me fuck thevies

whats up tim how you been i havent been on in a while

O

·
0 Posts
2k for all that is a damn good deal if i didnt have to pay all these fines and court costs id be on this deal like flys on shit

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i am makeing a good deal it comes with the

2 pistom pumps
2 regular
adex
2 delta i think lol for got
all fittings
8s for front
16's for rear
cups for front and rear
pre wired 4 switch panle
hoses

think there will be more but will take picks of each thing so every one knows what is there brfor they buy

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WHATS UP BRO JUST BEEN WORKING MY ASS OFF DID YOU HEAR MY SHIT GOT STOLEN HAD IT IN STORAGE WENT TO GO GET IT WAS GONE HAD EVERY THING IN SIDE OF IT TO BUT MY SET UP ALL THE PAINT ALL BODY WORK WAS DONE ONLY THING IT NEEDED WAS TO DO THE GUTS AND PUT THE SET UP IN IT FUCKIN THEVIES :angry: :(

18000 G'S DOWN THE DRAIN

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by 82onJUICE@Oct 24 2007, 04:21 PM~9074754
going to be taking pics in just a few min took me a while to unpack all of it
Consider it sold, call me at 904 993 5962 dirty

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Originally posted by 82onJUICE@Oct 24 2007, 07:09 PM~9076042
WHATS UP BRO JUST BEEN WORKING MY ASS OFF DID YOU HEAR MY SHIT GOT STOLEN HAD IT IN STORAGE WENT TO GO GET IT WAS GONE HAD EVERY THING IN SIDE OF IT TO BUT MY SET UP ALL THE PAINT  ALL BODY WORK WAS DONE ONLY THING IT NEEDED WAS TO DO THE GUTS AND PUT THE SET UP IN IT  FUCKIN THEVIES  :angry:  :(

18000 G'S DOWN THE DRAIN
Damn bro thats fucking sucks..You spent alot of time on that car...It was looking bad ass too just from the older pics of it. :angry: :(

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
PICS?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts