LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the best thing to get it off with? alcohol?
thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
aww shit.....silicone is a fucking bitch to remove...try some 409 and degreaser type household cleaners...nothing with bleach

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i used some scrubbing bubbles the first time. and this time i used scrubbing bubbles and alcohol. it was better the first way. but thats only on the arm rests on the doors. im gunna hopefully get it all off the dash and make it easy.
thanks for the reply. ill try to clean it with the 409 and finish it off woth some Dawn dish soap. my fingers are crssed.
thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
489 Posts
i put that shit on my dash too because it smells good, i took it off with westleys bleech white. the shit to clean your white walls. worked ok. make sure you dont get it on your carpet i think it'll fuck it up. spray it on a rag and wipe it down, you gotta do i 2-3 times. as soon as your done armor-all the dash cuz it gets dried out.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by RollinSlow84@Dec 12 2003, 07:54 PM
i put that shit on my dash too because it smells good, i took it off with westleys bleech white. the shit to clean your white walls. worked ok. make sure you dont get it on your carpet i think it'll fuck it up. spray it on a rag and wipe it down, you gotta do i 2-3 times. as soon as your done armor-all the dash cuz it gets dried out.
thanks. i guess that would make sense.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts