·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone remember who built the Black Widow a few years back I cant remember

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
redasourus.............. reds ( *sp check )

who dont have my slowdowns after nearing 1 full year............. reds

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
has anyone seen the americas most wanted where they show the fued between the joker and the black widow they said there was a murder between the 2 and they were looking for the lopez bros from reds but if they built both that dont make sense.

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
the fued wasnt between the 2 cars, it was between reds and the "littleman". reds had all those cars to get there name out

so i think............

·
Registered
900 Posts
talk to hoppers602 he built the red 59 wagon for reds

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well 2 nite reds was on americas most wanted again about a murder they set up against another small hydro shop owned by some miller guy so I was wondering if reds was up for 2 counts or what was up

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
blackwidow was a 59 ,, both owned by reds ,,,,,,, nice dancers for their time ..

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
The Miller family ran "Lowrider Hydraulics" out in San Jose. The story between the 2 is that when the radical dancers built by the big shops started coming out, they could compete with the small time average joe which was very unfair. The miller family then had Lowrider magazine seperate the 2 and basically said all the large companies can only build exibition cars which made the Lopez brothers very upset. Then they tried putting a hit on the owner of "Lowrider Hydraulics" and ended up hitting the dad instead.

Or something like that. I don't remember the story very well but it was something along those lines.
"Lowrider Hydraulics" was one of the originators in the hydraulic sales for cars and lowriders. I think they started the company way back in the 70s but I am not certain on that either. Maybe someone can correct me on that.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Does anybody remember an old issue of lrm that had alot of the "big name" guys from hydraulic shops together to discuss the rules. I heard that Steve Miller was upset about reds raising the prices to their pumps and he said he didn't care about the money and threatend to " give " away his pumps if they didn't make it more economical for the people to be able to buy pumps. Basicly he said they were greedy and he had enough money that he wasn't worried about the money, they did not like him for that( I also heard they didn't like him being white) they put a hit and the hit man accidentaly killed Steve's father. My 2 cents, Steve was an awesome guy.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Sep 3 2005, 08:49 PM~3747396
redasourus.............. reds ( *sp check )
who dont have my slowdowns after nearing 1 full year............. reds
Are you still Whining about them slowdowns...Geez, everytime there is a topic with Red's in it!

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by redsproseries@Sep 6 2005, 07:37 PM~3764448
Are you still Whining about them slowdowns...Geez, everytime there is a topic with Red's in it!
im like a crack head that needs a fix. but for real, i gave up :cheesy: i'll run the parkers

1 - 20 of 27 Posts