LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what ones better and why?

oh and it would be the street 2 pump (super 80/marzocchi) (black) $950.00 from blackmagic

and the procomp 2 pump from prohopper

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Non... Porky's hydraulics with 30 switchbox not wired..... Nah homie. You gotta run the Darkside. Black Magic Hydraulics.

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Fuck pro-flopper,go BMH

·
IM BACK!!!
7,752 Posts
NO MATTER HOW GOOD OF QUALITY THE SET UP IS-- you will have some pROblems or issues in one way or another fuccin with juic- thats just the way it goes-- maybe not big problems- they might jus be lil issues- and to go with a good quality pROduct- you need to have good quality people baccin it up- and the customer service fROm BMH is by far teh best in the industry. Nothin is 100%- so m sure there is gonna be atleast one person to disagree with me- BUT I HAVE DEALT WITH BMH first hand in a situation that will make me forever deal with them.
SO THE BOTTOM LINE AS I SAID IS

GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS- AND GOOD QUALITY PEOPLE-- thats what makes BMH #1 in the industry ;)

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
ProHopper has wayyy better customer service :puffin:

·
IM BACK!!!
7,752 Posts
Originally posted by Psycho631@Nov 15 2008, 04:25 PM~12166440
ProHopper has wayyy better customer service :puffin:
LIke I said- there is gonna be atleast one person to disagree--

and what better of a person than somebody named PSYCHO :biggrin:
Nice to meet ya.

Now tell everybody why you feel this way-- Im sure both sides would love to hear it

·
over it
6,640 Posts
I haven't dealt with BMH but I will say I'm done dealing with P/H. They never had what I needed when I needed it, or it always seemed like something was missing in my orders, not to mention the people answering the phones didn't know jack.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Originally posted by nyd40cal@Nov 15 2008, 10:22 PM~12167531
what up psycho,  gettin in some shit ?? :0
:cool:  winters coming homie.....got to get them cars indoors!!!! ;)

yea no luck yet finding a shop, guess I'll be freezing my balls this winter building the regal :angry:

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Originally posted by OUTHOPU@Nov 15 2008, 10:11 PM~12167470
I haven't dealt with BMH but I will say I'm done dealing with P/H. They never had what I needed when I needed it, or it always seemed like something was missing in my orders, not to mention the people answering the phones didn't know jack.
x2 had no problems when jimmy was there. next time is going to be bmh

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fucking hell

as soon as i decided on bmh i came across hilow and cce....

what one between those 4 would you guys go with

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
i like pro hopper because its easy to order online using paypal,but in my honest opinion its all the same shit! ;)

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Originally posted by bsandhu@Nov 16 2008, 03:43 PM~12171769
fucking hell

as soon as i decided on bmh i came across hilow and cce....
what one between those 4 would you guys go with
well cce has the worst cylinders ever. (even after the redesigned them) and everytime i have called there i get attitude like im bothering them.

p/h has good stuff and so does bmh. the difference between the 2 is the pump heads. one uses marz and the other uses g force II which is a rehabed design of the rockford 80. the marz builds better pressure faster and the g force body is a bit stronger and dosent flex as much. (newer design). not to say that one is better than the other, even tho homies on here will stand by one or the other. sometimes bmh can be hard to get ahold of but there always on point. p/h has kind of gone downhill as far as help, because some people have left p/h. both have good equipment cant go wrong with either company. i have p/h comp pumps and have had no problems at all hittin low 20's with #9 gears on 48v double pumps to the nose. just my opinion homie like i said cant go wrong with either one

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hmm damn, i think i might just go with the bmh the 2nd special with braided stainless and chrome fittings :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts