LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
** What you guys both got ?? I want some specs , Facts , & all that I want to know about you guys if I was to be interested in your products.......I want some high pressure specs, NO weak ass motor burnin shit ,pump head shittin out junk, I want quality all around & Great service... Who has what we are looking for ??? Why are your pumps supposed to be so "badass" in the first place ? Where & who make your line?


** Im in the market for a new hopping pump & im taking notes on all the newer stuff....****** Im aimin for the Northern lights ....Will your pump get me there???? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,705 Posts
its not a matter of will the pump get you there... will you get yourself there... The major part of it, is the switchman itself. How can Meme for example get a 35 inch hopper to hit about 50! How can switchman do the same thing? its all in the finger...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,506 Posts
ditto and these shop cars have lil tricks done to them for the most part ive never heard of just buying a bumper pump :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by B O L O@Sep 22 2003, 06:04 PM
ditto and these shop cars have lil tricks done to them for the most part ive never heard of just buying a bumper pump :cool:
:cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
SPECS ARE FINE .....YOU WON'T PSI'S OR VOLUME !!!!
AND THIS ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT SIZE HOSES AND CYLINDERS
OR WOULD U JUST WANNA COUNT INCHES????????????????
MOST PUMPS BUILD,ABOUT 9000PSI WITH 6 BATTS..
AND THATS WITH MARZOCCHI'S....NOW IF YOU RUN MORE
VOLTAGE LIKE 8 9 OR 10 BATTERIES YOU NEED TO FIGURE
HOW NOT TO BURN SHIT UP... THATS THE TRICK SHIT,BUT
WITH THESE NEW PUMPS (PISTONS)YOU DONT HAVE TO WORK
SOOOO HARD.....LOTS OF SHOPS USE WEIGHT TO HELP THEM
AND THATS A FACT....
OUR PUMP WITH THE PISTON ON 84 VOLTS HAVE REACHED
16,000 BUT THATS NOT PROVEN,BECAUSE THE HIGHEST PSI
GAUGE I'VE GOT IS 15000 AND IT PEGGED IT
SAME PUMP WITH SUPER 80 WENT TO OVER 20,000 BUT HARD
TO PROVE IT.... JUST KNOW IT HELPED OUT MY DANCER..,
IT DID A 48'' PANCAKE AT INDY TRUCK BASH AND BLEW A
AERO-QUIP 4 WIRE HOSE, RATED @ 5750 W.P ... WHICH
HAS A 4 TO 1 SAFETY FACTOR=23,000
:biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
so black magic your running piston pumps in the dancer ??
is that go lo legal i wanted to try pumps like that but i was told it was illegal to run those pumps.
is there a way around the rules?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by carhauler@Sep 22 2003, 09:15 PM
so black magic your running piston pumps in the dancer ??
is that go lo legal i wanted to try pumps like that but i was told it was illegal to run those pumps.
is there a way around the rules?
IT'S A DANCER? AND IT'S RADICAL @ THAT :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics+Sep 23 2003, 04:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackMagicHydraulics @ Sep 23 2003, 04:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--carhauler@Sep 22 2003, 09:15 PM
so black magic your running piston pumps in the dancer ??
is that go lo legal i wanted to try pumps like that but i was told it was illegal to run those pumps.
is there a way around the rules?
IT'S A DANCER? AND IT'S RADICAL @ THAT :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
true cool i would like try some have you tried them in the el camino yet?
if so does it make a big difference?

i am interested in trying these pumps let me know!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Sep 22 2003, 04:24 AM
** What you guys both got ?? I want some specs , Facts , & all that I want to know about you guys if I was to be interested in your products.......I want some high pressure specs, NO weak ass motor burnin shit ,pump head shittin out junk, I want quality all around & Great service... Who has what we are looking for ??? Why are your pumps supposed to be so "badass" in the first place ? Where & who make your line?


** Im in the market for a new hopping pump & im taking notes on all the newer stuff....****** Im aimin for the Northern lights ....Will your pump get me there???? ;)
BLVD AND BLACKMAGIC BOTH HAVE THE SAME PUMPS ,THANX TO ME
HELPIN' OUT THE HOMIES ... WHO IN RETURN TRIED TO SAY IT WAS BLVD'S IDEA!! WHICH IN PART IS TRUE?? WHEN I WAS WITH BLVD.
NOW THATS CAME TO AN END.. I'VE DECIDED TO GO ON MY OWN!!!!
AND BRING THIS GAME TO NEWER LEVEL :biggrin: SO WE ALL CAN GET ALONG
AS FOR REAL #'S OR SPECS THIS COULD TAKE ALL DAY AND I WOULD RATHER JUST PROVE AT THE VEGAS SHOW.SO COME CHECK
US OUT AT OUR BOOTH AT THE SUPERSHOW, AND IN THE NEW PRODUCT PAGE IN THE LOWRIDER ISSUE...GREAT PRODUCT,BUT AT A FAIR PRICE!!
WE WILL BE CARRING A FULL LINE OF , NEW AND IMPROVED EQUIPMENT , WITH SOME REFINEMENTS TO DETIAL AND QUILITY!!!!!NOT THE SAME OL' SHIT YOU SEE EVERY DAY

:cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by carhauler+Sep 22 2003, 09:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (carhauler @ Sep 22 2003, 09:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2003, 04:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--carhauler
@Sep 22 2003, 09:15 PM
so black magic your running piston pumps in the dancer ??
is that go lo legal i wanted to try pumps like that but i was told it was illegal to run those pumps.
is there a way around the rules?

IT'S A DANCER? AND IT'S RADICAL @ THAT :biggrin:
true cool i would like try some have you tried them in the el camino yet?
if so does it make a big difference?

i am interested in trying these pumps let me know![/b][/quote]
JUNIORS CUTLASS LAST YEAR AT THE SUPER SHOW ...THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS ,THE CAR DIDN'T FALL FAST ENOUGH????BUT IT DID FLIP ON IT'S SIDE !!! THESE PUMPS ,IF HOOKED UP RITE STILL TAKE TIME TO WORK OUT BUGS..AS FOR THE EL CO ...NO .. WE'RE TRYING A DIFFERENT APROACH,WORKING THE BUGS OUT IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM .....AND IT JUST TAKES TIME,
SOMETHING WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH OF!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
i will check them out at the show

i know all about working the bugs out right now i am trying something new for my truck i hope it works out!

see you at the show!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
:biggrin: :biggrin: its fuckin crazy to know Las Vegas is finally gonna get some more respect! wit ron and all the black magic distributors whoopin the competition at shows and seein tha '702' on more hoppers.. o yes! :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,705 Posts
hmm... that sucks if BLVD stole your system... I know i'm bringing out my pumps also... different design... working out bugs also, as you say... but, oh well... I'm sponsoring only a selected few with my stuff. I design and make my own.

Anyway, good luck on your product, I really haven't seen it in person but looks nice.

So, you're the one with the pathfinder dancer? or who?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
YEAH .I GOT THE PATHFINDER,AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PUMP...WHATS NICE ABOUT LOWRIDER RULES ,IS IF YOU SELL IT TO THE PUBLIC,,,, IT BECOMES INDUSTRY STANDARD...AND LEGAL FOR SHOWS...NOT TRYING TO PULL THE WOOL OVER JUDGES EYES.
WHICH I HAVE DONE FOR YEARS...... YOUR PUMP DOESN'T HAPPEN
TO BE THE ONE WITH THE ACCUM. BLATTER INSIDE?????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Sep 22 2003, 10:22 PM
YEAH .I GOT THE PATHFINDER,AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PUMP...WHATS NICE ABOUT LOWRIDER RULES ,IS IF YOU SELL IT TO THE PUBLIC,,,, IT BECOMES INDUSTRY STANDARD...AND LEGAL FOR SHOWS...NOT TRYING TO PULL THE WOOL OVER JUDGES EYES.
WHICH I HAVE DONE FOR YEARS...... YOUR PUMP DOESN'T HAPPEN
TO BE THE ONE WITH THE ACCUM. BLATTER INSIDE?????
hell naw LOL... i'm not being sarcastic or stupid, but damn LOL... i've never seen an accumulator in my life hahaa... Just by pics... No one has my pumps right now... but a few will have them soon. I have started out with my coil springs... they've been really good. A lot of people in L.A. run them... meme, from Locos Hydraulics was selling them...

Hmm... the world is small... you might remember me, i'm one of the guys at the phoenix show last year that had taken meme's mini truck. The two of the tallest mexicans in there... basically the violent ones LOL... :biggrin: the ones that were gonna fuck up the cce guys and the go-lo judges, etc...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Sep 22 2003, 11:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Sep 22 2003, 11:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BlackMagicHydraulics@Sep 22 2003, 10:22 PM
YEAH .I GOT THE PATHFINDER,AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PUMP...WHATS NICE ABOUT LOWRIDER RULES ,IS IF YOU SELL IT TO THE PUBLIC,,,,  IT BECOMES INDUSTRY STANDARD...AND LEGAL FOR SHOWS...NOT TRYING TO PULL THE WOOL OVER JUDGES EYES.
WHICH I HAVE DONE FOR YEARS...... YOUR PUMP DOESN'T HAPPEN
TO BE THE ONE WITH THE ACCUM.  BLATTER INSIDE?????
hell naw LOL... i'm not being sarcastic or stupid, but damn LOL... i've never seen an accumulator in my life hahaa... Just by pics... No one has my pumps right now... but a few will have them soon. I have started out with my coil springs... they've been really good. A lot of people in L.A. run them... meme, from Locos Hydraulics was selling them...

Hmm... the world is small... you might remember me, i'm one of the guys at the phoenix show last year that had taken meme's mini truck. The two of the tallest mexicans in there... basically the violent ones LOL... :biggrin: the ones that were gonna fuck up the cce guys and the go-lo judges, etc...[/b][/quote]
I REMEMBER... SOME FUNNY SHIT ,CRYING ABOUT THE HEIGHT TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BED.....RITE AND THEN THE STOKES BENT ..
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE COILS :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Sep 22 2003, 10:22 PM
YEAH .I GOT THE PATHFINDER,AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PUMP...WHATS NICE ABOUT LOWRIDER RULES ,IS IF YOU SELL IT TO THE PUBLIC,,,, IT BECOMES INDUSTRY STANDARD...AND LEGAL FOR SHOWS...NOT TRYING TO PULL THE WOOL OVER JUDGES EYES.
WHICH I HAVE DONE FOR YEARS...... YOUR PUMP DOESN'T HAPPEN
TO BE THE ONE WITH THE ACCUM. BLATTER INSIDE?????
ron?
 
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Top