LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very helpful I asked him a few ?'s and he replies with real awnsers Thanks BlackMagicHydraulics

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Dec 18 2003, 02:44 AM
NO PROBLEM...DON'T MIND HELPIN OUT A FELLOW LOWRIDER ;)
ALL IN A DAYS WORK (HAHA) :biggrin:
Thanks man not many people help like you did esspecially since you are a shop owner most of them keep things hush hush or say see me at the shop LOL i am glad your nicer than that :biggrin:

Last edited by BIGTONY at Dec 18 2003, 02:48 AM

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Dec 18 2003, 02:51 AM
DO YOU KNOW THE JENDA'S....THEY'RE FROM UP THERE...THEY'RE GOOD PEOPLE TO ASK QUESTIONS AS WELL.....THEY ALSO CARRY OUR EQUIPMENT (HINT,HINT) ;)
Yes i know the Jendas they good people always a help too i been n the game for awhile but you never in it to long you can't learn or find out new things :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY+Dec 18 2003, 03:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIGTONY @ Dec 18 2003, 03:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BlackMagicHydraulics@Dec 18 2003, 02:51 AM
DO YOU KNOW THE JENDA'S....THEY'RE FROM UP THERE...THEY'RE GOOD PEOPLE TO ASK QUESTIONS AS WELL.....THEY ALSO CARRY OUR EQUIPMENT (HINT,HINT) ;)
Yes i know the Jendas they good people always a help too i been n the game for awhile but you never in it to long you can't learn or find out new things :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Oh! Yeah Big Tony and us go back a long way. We all still talk about the ole days past. Thanks Black Magic for the props, you know we are standin behind you 100%. Cause we know what's up!

THE JENDA'S
Pacific Northwest Distributor BLACK MAGIC HYDRAULIC'S

D

·
0 Posts
I hear good things about Black Magic.... I think I'll check it out. :biggrin: They had a big ass semi truck at Vegas, full of goodies.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
good folks to deal with

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by fleetwoodcabron@Dec 19 2003, 12:08 AM
good folks to deal with
What you know about quality hydraulics!!!??? :biggrin: :biggrin: ;) ;) J/k What up UCE?! Damn you got me hyped to do some hardlines! :( Move to Louisville for a month! :biggrin: Or a weekend!!

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Originally posted by timdog57+Dec 18 2003, 10:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (timdog57 @ Dec 18 2003, 10:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fleetwoodcabron@Dec 19 2003, 12:08 AM
good folks to deal with
What you know about quality hydraulics!!!??? :biggrin: :biggrin: ;) ;) J/k What up UCE?! Damn you got me hyped to do some hardlines! :( Move to Louisville for a month! :biggrin: Or a weekend!![/b][/quote]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhNO

hahahahaha man just playing can't do it man OHIO is where it is at man.

Last edited by fleetwoodcabron at Dec 18 2003, 10:23 PM

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by fleetwoodcabron+Dec 19 2003, 12:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fleetwoodcabron @ Dec 19 2003, 12:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2003, 10:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--fleetwoodcabron
@Dec 19 2003, 12:08 AM
good folks to deal with

What you know about quality hydraulics!!!??? :biggrin: :biggrin: ;) ;) J/k What up UCE?! Damn you got me hyped to do some hardlines! :( Move to Louisville for a month! :biggrin: Or a weekend!!

hahahahaha man just playing can't do it man OHIO is where it is at man.[/b][/quote]
I was just fucking with you Max!! :biggrin: ;)

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Originally posted by timdog57+Dec 18 2003, 10:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (timdog57 @ Dec 18 2003, 10:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2003, 12:22 AM
good folks to deal with

hahahahaha man just playing can't do it man OHIO is where it is at man.
I was just fucking with you Max!! :biggrin: ;)[/b][/quote]
i know bro we will see whats up

O

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by fleetwoodcabron+Dec 18 2003, 11:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fleetwoodcabron @ Dec 18 2003, 11:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
good folks to deal with

hahahahaha man just playing can't do it man OHIO is where it is at man.[/b][/quote]
max you need to come down to nebraska!, hahahahaha

·
Registered
607 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Dec 18 2003, 03:44 AM
NO PROBLEM...DON'T MIND HELPIN OUT A FELLOW LOWRIDER ;)
ALL IN A DAYS WORK (HAHA) :biggrin:
hey, whats up. i'm am reeeeaaaaly interested in buying your products but need some answers to my questions... i have sent e-mail and PM, just wanted to know whats up?????? please answer either one..
thanks,
future costomer (hopefully)
-Jeff

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
if you dont black magics products you bumped your head! merry christmas to the staff @ black magic! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
757 Posts
you ant going to find a more helpful and knolagable bunch of guys anywhere else. and the equepment thay have it second to none :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
thay :guns: :guns: down the competition

1 - 17 of 17 Posts