·
Registered
8,206 Posts
looks good, any more pics homie

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its at my shop i will post more pics tomorrow. everything is shaved body is very clean we stripped it down to bare metal and redid the whole thing. any suggestions like i said blank slate open to suggestions.

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
Originally posted by 84 2 dr cut@Aug 15 2006, 11:53 PM~5976970
its at my shop i will post more pics tomorrow. everything is shaved body is very clean we stripped it down to bare metal and redid the whole thing. any suggestions like i said blank slate  open to suggestions.
Oh, I didn't understand what you ment by blank slate. You already got interior? Or is the car just body worked and painted?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no interior yet i have the old stuff but i am gonna have it all redone dont know what color or material yet im stuck decisions decisions.

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
Most people on here would say do it velour or that vinyl, but me personally, I like leather man. With that color car you got I'll do the interior in all black. For me it's easy to keep up and it just a better look. I assume your juicing this regal right?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have a cutlass with juice this will be the cruiser. some air bags so i can ride low with my 13/7 s and raise up for speed bumps :puffin:

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
Throw some color matched 13's or 14's on it.......13's :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
Originally posted by cali rydah@Aug 16 2006, 12:11 AM~5977096
grey leather interior  :biggrin:
Shit, that'll look good too. :cheesy:

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
Originally posted by 84 2 dr cut@Aug 16 2006, 12:24 AM~5977179

GOT DAMN HOMIE!!!! THAT SHIT WET!!!!!!! :0 :0 :0

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the color is based on a honda blue for motorcycles it has lots of pearl in certain shades you could call it blurple. i know a guy who works for ppg he custome made me the color so he says anyways

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
How much he charge you for that paint custom like that? Not to much huh?

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
Originally posted by 84 2 dr cut@Aug 16 2006, 12:33 AM~5977228
800 for the paint because it has alot of pearl. thats what he said anyways
i know the pic shows the car no justice, but just in this pic I can see the flop on the qtr. panel. Looks really good man. Good start

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the car was supposed to be candy oriental blue until my painter fucked up and i just decided to go BCC he said he knew how to paint candy man did i learn a expensive lesson.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Originally posted by 84 2 dr cut@Aug 15 2006, 11:42 PM~5977296
the car was supposed to be candy oriental blue until my painter fucked up and i just decided to go BCC he said he knew how to paint candy man did i learn a expensive lesson.
YEA U GOTTA WATCH OUT FOR GUYS LIKE THAT

1 - 19 of 19 Posts