LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about these valves or known someone that ran them. I need to update my valves and there is a good deal on these on ebay . They are made in germany and are rated at 580 psi . Thanks for any help you have. :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
i've used those they are pretty fuckin bad i kedt cranking up the psi on my scuba and they kept on clicking with like no problem

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have heard good things about the valves,

But I got the Parkers if you want. PM me for deals.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
those are the kind of valves im going to be getting. i went and talked to a guy at fender bender international out of sacramento and i asked him if he carried parker valves (heard lots of good things about them). he said he used to carry them but not no more.

i asked why, and he said because he found better. said the blitzluft respond better and bla bla bla. so yea, thats what im going to get. they have a sale on them right now also, on their site (www.fbimini.com).

they're going for somewhere like $45 or $46.99 each. regular price is $59.95. good luck.

Last edited by Moco at Jul 10 2003, 04:15 PM

·
Registered
39 Posts
FBI uses the Blitz cause they can buy it cheaper, and make more profit. --Bottom Line---

I have never heard anything bad about the valve. But it is manufactued in Korea. Not that Korea products are bad, just I don't like seeing other countries making money off of us when our economy BLOWS.

What are you going to do, If I could afford a M5 I would buy one.

I say keep the small stuff American. True the Parkers are a little bit more expensive than SMC, and Blitz ect, ect, But they have proven themselves for handling anything you do to them. You get what you pay for, and how much do you really SAVE???

Last edited by PSI at Jul 10 2003, 01:36 PM

D

·
0 Posts
sup people i have an 94 explore sport on fbi slam specialty bag kit i'm running eight 1/2 inch blitzluft valves i will not run another valve these are awesome i'm faster than all 3/8 nitrgen setup that i've seen, i'm running 200 psi to my bags and hopping like 5 inhces with 20 inch wheels :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Originally posted by drgnexplor@Aug 5 2003, 07:13 PM
sup people i have an 94 explore sport on fbi slam specialty bag kit i'm running eight 1/2 inch blitzluft valves i will not run another valve these are awesome i'm faster than all 3/8 nitrgen setup that i've seen, i'm running 200 psi to my bags and hopping like 5 inhces with 20 inch wheels :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
hey drgnexplor, where you from?? what kind of compressor setup are you running?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I havent had any issues with my 1/2" Blitzluft valves... yet.

very quick with the mufflers out.

redo the 'noids with ARO's and save $40 over blitzluft ones ($59)

Lataz

Joel

·
Registered
215 Posts
We got em all. We mainly push the smc valves good quality and a good price. Let me know what size and we can get yall hooked up. We carry them all but try to get ppl to buy smc just for the reliability. Proven over and over. Let me know Thanks. Late.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by 1988montecarlols@Jun 9 2009, 10:02 PM~14145325
i was looking for 1/2 but just baught 8 SMC for 150. I couldnt pass a good deal. but i still need 1/2 air line. how much for that.
give AAC a call :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts