LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
i have a ford explorer sittin on 8 1/2 inch blitluft valves they are faster than a 3/8 nitrogen setup they are so damn fast it but the only prob is that they let the air out so fast when u drop it it rattles your brain there is no pause when dropping it like when u hit the switch its on the ground. i am changing my dump valves to 1/2 inch smc valves because they oare slower and i won't smack the ground as hard but they are they only way to go if you want to get up quick :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
they are good i'm pretty sure thats what we are runnin in our hoppin ac, 300 psi and they bark, i'm not positive though if not the blitz valves are only 150psi and they stick if i'm wrong lol.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
ok this is the info i got they are rated at 210 psi by the combobulated valve gudie whatever but my friend had them upto 350psi they are good vavles, :biggrin:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got the blitzluft valves, they are fast as shit and beat the hell out of the car when you drop it.

save $40 a solenoid and get ARO 213 psi rated ones for $19 at Grainger or a local industrial shop. shit's cheap when its not at a car store.

I had mufflers in my dumps but took them out for quicker moves. :biggrin:

the guys at FBI said there is no need for lubrication in the valves, but a blast of carb spray once in a while can clean out any teflon tape or crap that can bitch up the pathways.

Joel in WV

·
Registered
153 Posts
there good valves i'm going to get a set when i redo my set up... i know a guy that had them for 5 years now and there still giong strong he never had a problem even in the winter they never stuck or stayed open

·
Registered
161 Posts
Originally posted by DivineStyleCivic@Aug 10 2003, 11:36 AM~963015
I got the blitzluft valves, they are fast as shit and beat the hell out of the car when you drop it.

save $40 a solenoid and get ARO 213 psi rated ones for $19 at Grainger or a local industrial shop. shit's cheap when its not at a car store.

I had mufflers in my dumps but took them out for quicker moves. :biggrin:

the guys at FBI said there is no need for lubrication in the valves, but a blast of carb spray once in a while can clean out any teflon tape or crap that can bitch up the pathways.

Joel in WV
... looked at couldn't find them on their site (I don't even think this user is on here at all anymore). :(

·
Registered
858 Posts
Originally posted by CHELADAS75+Apr 27 2009, 04:23 PM~13704592-->
6yr old topic
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-My63impala
@Apr 27 2009, 06:09 PM~13705777
umm not the post above me he has just posted it just trying to help out :puffin:
:twak: :twak: :twak: the post above yours was in 2003 :cool: :cool: :cool:
= 6 years

·
RELENTLESS JAY
1,478 Posts
Originally posted by bkjaydog@Apr 30 2009, 07:36 PM~13748387
:twak:  :twak:  :twak: the post above yours was in 2003 :cool:  :cool:  :cool:
= 6 years

yea its old, the valves change all the time depending on who the they can put ther name on, trust me i worked ther for 4 years, i have 2 baged rides w/ fbi's valves, but my next ride will have air lifts,

·
Registered
225 Posts
Originally posted by HectorDaCockyPenis@Apr 27 2009, 06:48 AM~13700391
... looked at couldn't find them on their site (I don't even think this user is on here at all anymore).  :(
holy thread resurrection! that was me, DivineStyleCivic , i am not sure Blitzluft makes those anymore, it was quick as fuck, from a used setup on my hatchback. a friend showed me a used air can setup that came from a civic, it was stronger than the cans Blitzluft made when i had them on mine, these were a lot stronger and doubt they would need new O-rings as often.

fuck $99 piston and o-ring rebuild kits, Culligan water filtration canisters have the same size o-rings but theyre blue. heh. $1.17 and its fixed. 2003 prices tho homie! :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts