LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have blow jax cylinders on my lex does anybody know how good of quality they air and what are some good cylinders to replace these with also there was a bolt and washer for each cylinder rod are they used to keep your cylinders from bottoming out if you have a ground effects kit or something

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 16 2003, 02:48 PM
I doubt blowjax makes their own cylinders, thay are more than likely bimbas with a blowjax sticker...
sort of like how M.I.C. puts their logo on ViAir comps? :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Originally posted by chrisgs300@Sep 15 2003, 07:11 PM
i have blow jax cylinders on my lex does anybody know how good of quality they air and what are some good cylinders to replace these with also there was a bolt and washer for each cylinder rod are they used to keep your cylinders from bottoming out if you have a ground effects kit or something
tHE bLOWJAX ARE BIMBAS. I love blowjax rods!!!! I have installed quite afew sets of em and only twice i've had a prob with a cylinder. Was was a 3 yr old cylinder from the worlds first rodded ride. So you know it was used a lot!!!!!!! he other was hat a rod broke at the bottom where the threads are cause the car hit a nasty ass bump while fully lifted. A lex is a lot heavier than a honda Ithin bso iwould be safe and go with a EAI (parker) cylinder unless you have had em for a while and they work good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry this might be hijacking the thread but.....

Do you guys just run the cylinders by themselves?
I have seen an install that used shocks alongside the cylinders.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts