LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** depends on what base color you use .....

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
*** You could do : Silver & blue .. Blue & white .. Silver & white ....Thats a hard color combo to match cause the car really aint blue at all - just the pearl .... Silver & Blue pearl = Black & Blue ?? Thats a tuff one for me - almost have to see it in order to make a good judgement ... Check out "ACC" in lowrider mags for a bunch of color choices you could use ......I dont know a link ...

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Sep 10 2003, 10:03 PM
*** You could do : Silver & blue .. Blue & white .. Silver & white ....Thats a hard color combo to match cause the car really aint blue at all - just the pearl .... Silver & Blue pearl = Black & Blue ?? Thats a tuff one for me - almost have to see it in order to make a good judgement ... Check out "ACC" in lowrider mags for a bunch of color choices you could use ......I dont know a link ...
ok thnaks for ya help , i choose a white intrior with dark blue trimming , not sure if its ganna look right or not oh and with gold rims , dont liek that idea either....

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** Gold rims .......Hmmmm, thats a tricky one too.....I think chrome would match better -- if you had some other gold accents on the car to blend in with the gold rims ....That would be better ...Maybe a combo of gold on the inside to match the rims........

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
chrome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts