LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 1959 chevy convertible, I will be posting pics on the progess...this is what it looked like when my homie bought it. Before I bought from him.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I hope you got all the parts because that fucked me buying my 59 in pieces cost me a grip to get all these convertible only parts but your car is a lot cleaner then when I bought mine, mind if I ask what you paid for it? :) Nice project how you planning on building it OG or traditional?

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
16,272 Posts
Nice project! Im looking for a '58 HT.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car has all the trim complete, all I am ordering is hopefully a continenatal kit , and I need some cruiser skirts, anyone have an idea where I can find them with all the chrome trim and accessories. I am also ordering all new clips and a new interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Originally posted by Blvd Aces Dtown@Aug 2 2005, 09:14 AM
The car has all the trim complete, all I am ordering is hopefully a continenatal kit , and I need some cruiser skirts, anyone have an idea where I can find them with all the chrome trim and accessories. I am also ordering all new clips and a new interior.
[snapback]3527235[/snapback]​
I ordered my continental from continental enterprizes www.continentalkit.com and I got lucky and found my cruisers at a swapmeet with all it's chrome and scuff pads but I know a guy that has scuff pads for like $350 or $400 I think he may have a set of cruisers to if your serious about getting them soon let me know and I will hit him up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by Blvd Aces Dtown@Aug 2 2005, 01:14 PM
Just make sure the cruisers you buy measure 12"x60" and are steel. ;)

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
16,272 Posts
Originally posted by SIXONEFORLIFE@Aug 3 2005, 07:58 AM
Just make sure the cruisers you buy measure 12"x60" and are steel. ;)
[snapback]3532644[/snapback]​
Steel baby! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Originally posted by Blvd Aces Dtown@Aug 2 2005, 11:14 AM

hit up john at bowtie connection

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just ordered my continental kit from canada that set me back alot $$$$

this what it will look like

Attachments

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
very nice

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
A 59 rag!?!? :around: :worship:

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
16,272 Posts
Booty kits are clean as fuck on 59's!

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by Blvd Aces Dtown@Aug 4 2005, 08:44 PM~3544142
Just ordered my continental kit from canada that set me back alot $$$$

this what it will look like

Continental Enterprises? If that's the place its only 2 blocks away from my house, lol.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
more pics of the project 59 coming over the weekend

Attachments

1 - 20 of 75 Posts