LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
I have now idea about blvd. But Lowridaz had 7 issues 8 if you count the double issue with differt cover but same on inside our 9 issues if you count the very first issue that went under a differt name. There is no way to order any back issus that I know of.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
BLVD HAD 8 MAGAZINES,
TO BAD IT WAS GOING TO BE THE BEST MAGAZINE OUT THERE FOR SURE.
INTEL LONNIE GOT ROB BY ELIOTE FOR THE MAMGAZINE.
THEN IT CLOSED DOWN.
LONNIE LOOKING FOR A INVESTOR TO RESTART THE MAGAZINE AGAIN.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I never really got along to well with Elliot but Lonnie was a pretty easy going guy. I'm sure if he gets an investor he'll do well.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Are you sure BLVD only had 8 issues, because I have issue 9 and I was told that they did a issue 10 :dunno:

If anyone has any of these forsale, I am after issue 1 & 3 and 10 if it does exsists.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
BLVD is or was 1 of my favorite lowrider magazine... :biggrin: Great graphic design, pics and just all lowriders... :biggrin: Too bad Lonnie got screwed by Elliot, that dude needs delt with... ;)

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
And BLVD had 9 issues.... someone prove they have an issue #10, ive got $ on that.

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Originally posted by RALPH_DOGG@Aug 29 2005, 04:40 AM~3711428
i was pissed when blvd shut down!!! i had just sent in $$$ to suscribe!!!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
They got you too huh? :angry:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Originally posted by R.O. Ryder@Aug 28 2005, 04:13 PM~3708719
BLVD is or was 1 of my favorite lowrider magazine...  :biggrin:  Great graphic design, pics and just all lowriders...  :biggrin:  Too bad Lonnie got screwed by Elliot, that dude needs delt with...  ;)

TOO BAD YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
Lowridaz was way better than BLVD..

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
BLVD volume 9 last issue..

Attachments

·
Real Rider
4,121 Posts
I talked to Lonnie Lopez in Vegas and he said that the magazine will be back for 2006, just not sure when.

·
Registered
18,595 Posts
lowridaz was way better ..better pics and features better quality...like the way the made a full cover ..front and the bac of the mag..

:cool:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts