LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where they been? they still in buisiness or what?
there was a thread like this a while ago but i didnt follow it up.
:cool:

F

·
0 Posts
You choose a topic that nobody wants to talk about, Bad situation bad timing, at least I got my pumps before all was said and done, Im sure your talkin bout Innovations here in NC right ??? they are blvd..but no longer open...Due to haters

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
allright thanks man. sorry i didnt know it was like that.
butis BLVD hydraulics finished completly?
is there any other stores that deal them?

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
I dont mean to disrespect or add to the hate, but when innovations first came out, didnt their exhibition hoppers, the s10 and the cadillac, break at the first few shows? i remember seeing pics of innovations' car's with tires flying out and all.... i hope they come back out to play, though, blvd hydraulics is coo from what i've seen :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
BLVD hydrualics is still number one. weather it be from LA, texas. or north carolina. we are still here and will be coming out in full force this season. weather it be the streets or at shows your going to see us coming Mark

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by Vegas Blvd@Jan 19 2004, 06:44 PM
I dont mean to disrespect or add to the hate, but when innovations first came out, didnt their exhibition hoppers, the s10 and the cadillac, break at the first few shows? i remember seeing pics of innovations' car's with tires flying out and all.... i hope they come back out to play, though, blvd hydraulics is coo from what i've seen  :cool:
I guess you only saw them compete once or something, let's see.

Chris' caddy would get the fuck OFF, I haven't seen another big ass caddy get off like his did. I have it on video where Chris pancaked that bitch atleast 36" at miami LRM back in 2001

Wayne's (RIP) trucks was sone of the best for sure. His trucks use to get OFF. His old green mazda RADICAL dancer did the sickest around the world I have seen.

I think the blue S10 is curtis', I think, but that truck can work it also.

the blue datsun was hitting in the 60s single back around 2000 too

Don't forget the gold regal hopper innovations had, that bitch was flying back in 2000

Last edited by [email protected] at Jan 19 2004, 07:02 PM

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]+Jan 19 2004, 06:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Jan 19 2004, 06:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vegas Blvd@Jan 19 2004, 06:44 PM
I dont mean to disrespect or add to the hate, but when innovations first came out, didnt their exhibition hoppers, the s10 and the cadillac, break at the first few shows? i remember seeing pics of innovations' car's with tires flying out and all.... i hope they come back out to play, though, blvd hydraulics is coo from what i've seen  :cool:
I guess you only saw them compete once or something, let's see.

Chris' caddy would get the fuck OFF, I haven't seen another big ass caddy get off like his did. I have it on video where Chris pancaked that bitch atleast 36" at miami LRM back in 2001

Wayne's (RIP) trucks was sone of the best for sure. His trucks use to get OFF. His old green mazda RADICAL dancer did the sickest around the world I have seen.

I think the blue S10 is curtis', I think, but that truck can work it also.

the blue datsun was hitting in the 60s single back around 2000 too

Don't forget the gold regal hopper innovations had, that bitch was flying back in 2000[/b][/quote]
:dunno: a few issues of LRM is where i saw the cars breaking. Im not knocking blvd hydros. Nene's Regal does real good with em.

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
i always thought innovations was boulevard hydraulics :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts