LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno if this is the right place for this or not( if its nto can the mods please move it) . But anyway to the point, i have a lowered 81 stepside truck, and im think ing of doing a 3 or 4 inch body drop, but i cnat seem to find any sites or anything showing anything. IF you have a site or any tips please let me know.

THANKS

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
do a 3" and it'll lay on the rockers fine. I use to have pics of a 97 fullsize step side i did. i'll have to see if i still have em, but i know there is a tech peice on streetsourcemag.com for doing a dually.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Yeah you have to pay to view the tech articles, but hey it's only like $12 or so. and ya IFcustoms site has sum good pics and also Dropshop has sum good pics

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YA but i dont got a credit card ro anything, and thats 12 US i imagine, and im in canada so it wont be that cheep, lol.

YOur obvisly nto tlakign about the dropshop.com cuz thats a record site, ......

Last edited by bouncy_like_tigger at Sep 19 2003, 07:44 AM

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
If you go to Minitruckin's website, they may be able to hook you up w/ some info-and they're free :biggrin: No article is really gonna prepare you for this serious kind of mod though-unless you're really good at fabbin'-just make sure to weld up some body reinforcements before you start cuttin'!Good luck-ONE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts