LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im 17 with a low paying job. I have an '85 cutt that I want to fix up. It has some surface rust a few small rust holes and a couple of dents. How much would it cost to have a body shop fix things like that. I just want a rough estimate, of how much they will hit me in the head for. I live in North Carolina if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
hey killa what part of NC you from? Im in Jacksonville Let me know maybe I can help you out

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
*** depends on how nice you want it .. Most likely it will cost more just for them to do body work alone... Now , if they knew that they were painting it as well -- they will give you a better deal.... I see it everyday here at my buddys shop....All depends onhow bad your denta are & how bad the rust really is... Most people say its surface rust but, as soon as you tear into it - it becomes a huge hole that was lurking under & being held together by the paint.... I would say the average amount of body work would cost about $500-$1000..

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im from Warren County N.C. How hard would it be to do the work myself. I want it to be done right though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts