LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a deal with this Goof off sometime ago now!!!
The deal was $26 shipped for an out of production s-10 kit! Fucker sent the money so I sent the kit.. Turned out after I went to cash the money order this clown sent a United States only cashable M.O.
Told the dude and he swore up and down he would send an exchange that I never recieved.... Then I find out he ducks his Hawkeye1777 account and makes this Bodydropped account.... Like dude it's $26 pull your head out of your ass!!!!!! I will forever run your name into the ground when ever I find you on the boards you peice of shit!!! Settle your debt....

i asked aboutthe money ordert when i went to the post office today, and they were holding it for me, because i bought the international money order, but not a international stamp, but i gto one, and just shipped it in a new envelope...sorry about all this shit man, ijust hope we can be cool again....
Go figure I'm still waiting!
i have no clue whats up with the post office, telk to me on thursday, if it doen't arrive, i'll send out another one, adn then if you get 2, you can just send me one back, or something, sorry about all of this, bro... :(
:rolleyes: Thursdays mail has come and gone!! what a suprise still nothin.
god dammit, this sucks, i'll try to get to post office in the morning, damn, this does suck though, the first money order i sent you has most likely expired......... :(
I'm looking at it right now and see no expiry date to when it can be cashed!
oh, ok, i thought they expired in either 30, 60, or 90 day, guess i'm wrong....

Whats the deal did you send that money order or what????? still haven t seen fuck all!!!!
hey, i am still in texas, i am at the library right now, my moms said she sent it out the day after i leave, but i will make sure, and if not i will have her send it asap
I have got nothing and was wondering what was going on!!!! I'm still sitting here with this money order and no use for it.. I sure do hope you get the ends cleaned up soon!!
yeah, understand man, i will find out as soon as i can, and i will hit ya up next time i am on, which i am at a friends house for a while, and i can get on every now and then, so yeah, i will definetley let ya know

yea... i am getting a national m/o in the morning b4 i leave, and it'll bne there to you shortly...............just send the m/o back to the same address.............

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Until he settle's his long awaited debt with me I don't think anyone should deal with him!!! :nono:

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seriously!!! $26 is piss ant dealings! Shop around I have a 100% trader record on here for alot more then this amount... And then to top it off you run and hide over $26 That's fucking halarious.... Oh shit better skip town I owe $26!!! Retarded...

It's not even about the funds any more... Just to spite this fucken low down peice of shit....

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
HEY NEWBIE ! WE HAVE A BAD TRADER THREAD ! THANKS FOR WASTING SPACE !

FUCKIN NORTHERNER EH !

:biggrin: PM ME T-JAY !

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey cock monkey you got a pm!!! :uh:

·
underground pimpin'
8,483 Posts
well til the debt is cleaned..he isnt gonna get in Dynasty ( as if i really wanted him there)

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by SlammdSonoma@Nov 12 2008, 07:34 PM~12140456
well til the debt is cleaned..he isnt gonna get in Dynasty ( as if i really wanted him there)
I appreciate the back up on this guy's!!! I know for a fact he has been online and seen this thread... Yet he still does not deny it... Truth hurts!

·
Registered
14,349 Posts
Originally posted by Project59@Nov 12 2008, 10:04 PM~12143078
I appreciate the back up on this guy's!!! I know for a fact he has been online and seen this thread... Yet he still does not deny it... Truth hurts!
:werd: he's seen it here and in the gift exchange..... yet not a word.... admission of guilt if ya ask me eh?

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
;)

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Nov 26 2008, 06:58 PM~12266942
He sure has been whoring this place up, he ever come through?
this weekend on the way back from my aunts for thanksgiving

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
!WOW! WHAT A SHADY CAT,I WAS GOING TO HOOK HIM UP WITH SOME PARTS HE NEEDED...I GUESS IM NOT NOW,IM STRAIGHTING EVERYTHING UP HERE ON LIL AND REGAINING MY REP,CUZ I PUT MY SELF AS A BAD SHIPPER! BUT STEPPIN BACK UP TO THE PLATE AND MAILING EVERYTHING ON TIME NOW!

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
everyone wants to put me on blast for sending a non international money, and then sending a international money which t jay did not recieve, and thats cool, you dont have to like me, but i am in the process of taking care of it, and i was going to wait until after this was over with to post this, but i think it needs to be said now...

before i left lil i sent out a bunch of kits and parts to people on here

8-BALL WAS SUPPOSED TO SEND ME SOME STUFF / NEVER RECIEVED

talked to V, everything should be good

1 - 20 of 142 Posts