LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following for sale, They are all new but they weren't always packaged well. I will explain the condition in a 1-10 scale above each. If you cant understand a scale, They are all really nice! :uh:
Price is $5 per piece plus shipping.

#1 I have seven (7) of these 2 wing wicked shaped Chrome Luxor spinners. These are all ranked 8.5-9/10



#2 I have three (3) of these chrome Diamond caps. These are ranked 9.5-10/10.
SORRY I WILL POST THIS PICTURE TOMORROW < I FORGOT TO TAKE PIC. :angry:

#3 I have two (2) of these chrome 4 wing wicked shaped Luxor spinners. These are ranked 8.5-9/10.
IMG]http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp220/wheelSpecialists/DSCN1819.jpg[/IMG]


#4 I have two (2) of these chrome 3 bar spinners one is 7.5/10 (one with decal) and other is 9/10.



#5 I have two (2) of these chrome 3 bar luxor wicked spinners 8-8.5/10.



#6 I have one (1) of these chrome 2 bar spinners 7.5-8/10.



#7 I have one (1) of these chrome 3 bar spinners 7/10.


#8 I have one (1) of these chrome player 3 bar wicked shaped spinners 8/10.


#9 I have one (1) of these Gold Luxor wicked 3 Bar spinners 7.5-8/10.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are Some pans i have for sale also $ 5 each.










 

·
Registered
Joined
·
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey bro, got any pans that would fit these? There doesn't appear to be any holes they would bolt into?!



You need them pressure fit pans, I will call someone in the morning and see if they still have some! and get back to ya!

So 7.25 i think is what it looks like is the outer what size is the inner just for reference?
 

·
The Canadian
Joined
·
7,793 Posts
Originally posted by wheelspecialists@Jan 21 2010, 09:42 PM~16369966
You need them pressure fit pans, I will call someone in the morning and see if they still have some! and get back to ya!

So 7.25 i think is what it looks like is the outer what size is the inner just for reference?
That would be awesome bro, i appreciate it! Yep, 7 1/4" outer, 6 1/4" inner :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by LacN_Thru@Jan 21 2010, 09:03 PM~16370178
That would be awesome bro, i appreciate it! Yep, 7 1/4" outer, 6 1/4" inner  :cool:

Cool i will see what i can find, and let you know tomorrow. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't forgot about you LacN_thru I called yesterday and he said he would look through inventory and call me back, So I should know monday.


AND TTT
 

·
The Canadian
Joined
·
7,793 Posts
Originally posted by wheelspecialists@Jan 23 2010, 10:04 AM~16384706
I haven't forgot about you LacN_thru I called yesterday and he said he would look through inventory and call me back, So I should know monday.
AND TTT
cool bro, thanks for keepin in touch :cool:
 

·
Against the Grain
Joined
·
7,347 Posts
Originally posted by wheelspecialists@Jan 21 2010, 08:07 PM~16368640
I have the following for sale, They are all new but they weren't always packaged well. I will explain the condition in a 1-10 scale above each. If you cant understand a scale, They are all really nice! :uh:
Price is $5 per piece plus shipping.

#1 I have seven (7) of these 2 wing wicked shaped Chrome Luxor spinners. These are all ranked 8.5-9/10



#2 I have three (3) of these chrome Diamond caps. These are ranked 9.5-10/10.
SORRY I WILL POST THIS PICTURE TOMORROW < I FORGOT TO TAKE PIC. :angry:

#3 I have two (2) of these chrome 4 wing wicked shaped Luxor spinners. These are ranked 8.5-9/10.
IMG]http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp220/wheelSpecialists/DSCN1819.jpg[/IMG]


#4 I have two (2) of these chrome 3 bar spinners one is 7.5/10 (one with decal) and other is 9/10.



#5 I have two (2) of these chrome 3 bar luxor wicked spinners 8-8.5/10.



#6 I have one (1) of these chrome 2 bar spinners 7.5-8/10.



#7 I have one (1) of these chrome 3 bar spinners 7/10.


#8 I have one (1) of these chrome player 3 bar wicked shaped spinners 8/10.


#9 I have one (1) of these Gold Luxor wicked 3 Bar spinners 7.5-8/10.


How come they don't make any of these in knockoffs :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,935 Posts
Originally posted by red_ghost@Jan 25 2010, 11:02 AM~16404212
How come they don't make any of these in knockoffs  :mad:
cause they are ugly? :dunno:
 

·
Against the Grain
Joined
·
7,347 Posts
Originally posted by wheelspecialists@Jan 21 2010, 08:07 PM~16368640
I have the following for sale, They are all new but they weren't always packaged well. I will explain the condition in a 1-10 scale above each. If you cant understand a scale, They are all really nice! :uh:
Price is $5 per piece plus shipping.

#1 I have seven (7) of these 2 wing wicked shaped Chrome Luxor spinners. These are all ranked 8.5-9/10


can you post pics of the back of these? these are metal ones, not the cheap plastic ones, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes they are metal. I will see what pics i have, Im pretty sure i have a pic of the back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Heres the back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by LacN_Thru@Jan 26 2010, 01:17 PM~16417359
:dunno:

Sorry homie no go, THe ones i can get are 7" outer and 6.25 inner.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top