LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

2581 - 2594 of 2594 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for Driver/Passenger window reveal trim from a 47-48 Town Sedan

First time posting on here, but I am looking for the window trim for a 2 door town sedan. Only looking for the trim for the windows on the door. Like the one pictured here...

·
Registered
198 Posts
The window trim is different from 1947 to 1948. The window trim on a 1947 town sedan goes around each individual window. The window trim on a 1948 town sedan goes around all the windows.

First time posting on here, but I am looking for the window trim for a 2 door town sedan. Only looking for the trim for the windows on the door. Like the one pictured here...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks @modiol. You are correct, it was the 47 that I was looking for. I actually found it. I bought the whole set (al l4 windows) and only need the front ones, so if anyone needs the rear ones, let me know. I also have the front ones from a 48 like you were talking about, the ones that go all the way around. These are also for sale for anyone who is interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks @modiol. You are correct, it was the 47 that I was looking for. I actually found it. I bought the whole set (al l4 windows) and only need the front ones, so if anyone needs the rear ones, let me know. I also have the front ones from a 48 like you were talking about, the ones that go all the way around. These are also for sale for anyone who is interested.

rear47Trim.jpg
Rear 47 town sedan window trim for sale $100 OBO

front48Trim.jpg

Front 48 fleetmaster coupe trim for sale $120 OBO

2581 - 2594 of 2594 Posts