LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
were can i get some bondo work on a bike frame to look like that and how much would it cost

one more thing were can i order custom bike parts

·
Registered
824 Posts
yo i do bondo work ,, i charge about $130,,, but i know other guys probably charge more than i do ,, i just build your frame but i don't paint it .... if you hit me up i can probably talk bout some pricin,,, my aol ,,, killaonez111,,, or my email [email protected]

·
Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by KILLAONEZ111@Jan 18 2004, 01:41 AM
yo i do bondo work ,, i charge about $130,,, but i know other guys probably charge more than i do ,, i just build your frame but i don't paint it .... if you hit me up i can probably talk bout some pricin,,, my aol ,,, killaonez111,,, or my email [email protected]
;) C:\Documents and Settings\craig\My Documents\My Pictures\OLD ORONG

here's some of my work

·
Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by KILLAONEZ111+Jan 18 2004, 01:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KILLAONEZ111 @ Jan 18 2004, 01:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--KILLAONEZ111@Jan 18 2004, 01:41 AM
;) C:\Documents and Settings\craig\My Documents\My Pictures\OLD ORONG

here's some of my work[/b][/quote]
C:\Documents and Settings\craig\My Documents\My Pictures\OLD ORONG

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** If you could do that bike for $130 -- I will pay you to do my work......... i see alot of hours into that bike ... Even at $5 an hour --There is at least 30 hours into that bike......

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
cant load your pics...

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Jan 18 2004, 04:47 AM
** If you could do that bike for $130 -- I will pay you to do my work......... i see alot of hours into that bike ... Even at $5 an hour --There is at least 30 hours into that bike......
$5 bucks an hour!!!! damn guys... my painter friends charge 65 an hour..... you wanna do the plastic work on my car?

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Originally posted by miguel90802@Jan 18 2004, 12:18 AM
were can i get some bondo work on a bike frame to look like that and how much would it cost

one more thing were can i order custom bike parts
Need some custom parts not Store Bought stuff come see me. I can build anything and everything you need. Rims, HandleBars, Sissy Bars, Mirrors. All unique no STORE BOUGHT STUFF! PM ME IF INTERESTED! :cool:

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
if u need ANYTHING... holla at me... from spinning bike rims,rims,tires,handlebars,seats,sissy bars,hydro kits,frame mods (bondo work), paint jobs (specializing in house of kolor kandies,pearls,basecoats,flake jobs,ghozt patterns,graphics,murals,gold & silver leafing,pinstriping) you name it we do it..... custom upholstery.... electricly spinning love seat's with scissor lifts... twisted fenders.... anything anything anything... holla at me.... [email protected]....

·
Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Jan 18 2004, 04:48 AM
cant load your pics...
yeah i just got a new comp and i'm still tryin to figure out how to upload my pics. lol ,,

i do frame work on my free times , plus theirs somany techniques i learned on doing radical frames ,, plus i also charge on dead lines ,, but i've only charge that one time ,, some dude had me do his frame in 3 days , and i got $299 out of it we had all new technology's put into it to. but if the customer allows me time to work on the frame theirs no dead line fee,,, and when i do biz , if they want me to work on their frames , they have to send me their frame along with half of the money their payin me.. thas so i know i'm realy doing biz with them....

·
Registered
824 Posts
and if you want me to work on two frames at once their $95 each

1 - 11 of 11 Posts