LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys tomorrow i am going to get some bondo becuz i have only half a can of bondo left and my dad doesnt think its enough so i was wondereiing what kind of different ways u can do a tank and some good methods to make it a good of bondo so pretty much u do like 1 layer at a time and u just build up and sand and build up?? well get bak at me i appreciate it and post picss :) of the different kinds of tank sstyles u can do :)

·
Registered
709 Posts
i always put a coat of fiberglass first just to make it a little stronger. but just do a build up of bondo just dont use to much at a time.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
man i used too much hardener wen i was bondoing the second thing lol and then like i wasnt even finish and the fucker dried on the plastic thing i was using lol its alll crumbly n shit lol so now i gotta wait sand it then use LESS hardener so i dont waste any more!!! damnit i barely have any left :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by East Siderr@Sep 18 2005, 12:06 PM~3837657
man i used too much hardener wen i was bondoing the second thing lol and then like i wasnt even finish and the fucker dried on the plastic thing i was using lol its alll crumbly n shit lol so now i gotta wait sand it then use LESS hardener so i dont waste any more!!! damnit i barely have any left :uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:
you really only need a tiny bit. one pack of hardener will last for probably 10 tins of bondo.

and the bondo always drys on the plastic things.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts