LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am bored at work n jus had an idea for a model, get a normal hard top model n take the roof of, get some vinyl fabric and cover the hard top roof, noe cut the roof as if it was opening like on a real vert and replace on model so it looks like the roof is opening,

i was bored and thought of this, has anyone done it or do you rekon it will work???

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there any pics???? did it look ok or a bit rubbish

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
A guy by the name of bill Geary made a working convert top.. Its completly folds up and down.. Its pretty killer. I cant seem to find any pics right now but do a search for him on google for him.. BTW he also did a model with working roll up windows.. Later Rick S

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow thats impressive how tha hell could you do that?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by stigs106@Dec 9 2003, 03:00 PM
wow thats impressive how tha hell could you do that?
I know they sell a little kit to make it so you can roll up and down your windows on your models.. do a search on google.com, or yahoo.com for model accessories.

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Here's Bill's stuff, guy's nuts for doing this working shit. He had a 58 Impala vert in Scale Auto that had working windows, I think. Another one of his rides had working door latches.

shit, pics aren't working. I'll fix them later, right click properties to see them, i think

Last edited by BigPoppa at Dec 9 2003, 11:12 PM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts