LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TALK WHAT YOU WANT TO TALK BLACKMAGIC, SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY. WE DON'T NEED TO SHOW ANY PICTURES, TALK, BLA BLA BLA. ON SATURDAY OCTOBER 4TH BOULEVARD IS COMING TO LAS VEGAS. WE'RE COMING TO NSANES SHOP (RONS SHOP) TO SHOW EVERYBODY HOW THE "REAL" ACCUMULATOR TANKS WORK. WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT COMING SOON. 11YEARS, BLA BLA BLA!!!! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT NOW!!!! IN STOCK!!!!! EVERYBODY IS GONNA WITNESS SATURDAY NIGHT HOW BUSINESS IS TAKING CARE OF.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Originally posted by BOULEVARD L.A.@Sep 28 2003, 07:08 PM
TALK WHAT YOU WANT TO TALK BLACKMAGIC, SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY. WE DON'T NEED TO SHOW ANY PICTURES, TALK, BLA BLA BLA. ON SATURDAY OCTOBER 4TH BOULEVARD IS COMING TO LAS VEGAS. WE'RE COMING TO NSANES SHOP (RONS SHOP) TO SHOW EVERYBODY HOW THE "REAL" ACCUMULATOR TANKS WORK. WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT COMING SOON. 11YEARS, BLA BLA BLA!!!! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT NOW!!!! IN STOCK!!!!! EVERYBODY IS GONNA WITNESS SATURDAY NIGHT HOW BUSINESS IS TAKING CARE OF.
since when has there been beef :0

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Originally posted by SinCity702+Sep 28 2003, 08:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SinCity702 @ Sep 28 2003, 08:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BOULEVARD L.A.@Sep 28 2003, 07:08 PM
since when has there been beef :0[/b][/quote]
:biggrin: been for a little while

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
lets get ready to rumble fuck holyfield its boulevard against black magic. saturday night i will be there

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Originally posted by BOULEVARD L.A.@Sep 28 2003, 07:08 PM
yeah... thats what im talking about!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
419 Posts
hey boulevard what time you gonna be at the shop..i want to see if its secret than pm me i down to see

la
vs...
vegas

ooohh shit i been waiting for a while!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by BOULEVARD L.A.@Sep 28 2003, 08:08 PM
WELL, AS A MATTER OF FACT, JORGE WILL BE HERE @ MY SHOP,
AND I, DECIDED NOT TO HOP! BUT TO HAVE A B.B.Q AS WAS PLANNED, AND TO INVITE ALL LOWRIDER SHOW COMPETITORS AS WELL.......... YOU (JORGE) HAVE HAD MONTHS
TO BUILD YOUR CAR... OR YOUR PEOPLES CARS... AND I'M SUPPOSED TO GET READY IN 1 WEEK.... BUT, MY PLANS ARE TO GET OUR CARS READY FOR WHAT COUNTS MOST... THE SUPER SHOW IN VEGAS ON OCT. 5....... :biggrin: I'VE WORKED ALL YEAR FOR THIS SHOW AND SO HAVE OUR PEOPLE WE SPONSOR!!! WE CAN RESCHEDULE AND MAKE IT FAIR....

AND ABOUT THE PUMPS...WELL WE KNOW YOU CAN'T KEEP WHAT YOU BORROWED...BUT, SINCE WE STILL HOMIES, YOU CAN GET A
EXTENDED STAY OF SENTENCE... GOOD LUCK HOMIE AND SEE YA AT THE SHOP........RON :cool:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by T BONE+Sep 28 2003, 09:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (T BONE @ Sep 28 2003, 09:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2003, 08:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--BOULEVARD L.A.
@Sep 28 2003, 07:08 PM

since when has there been beef :0
:biggrin: been for a little while[/b][/quote]
NO BEEF...... JUST COMPETITIVE RIVALRY...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Sep 28 2003, 11:09 PM
ouch... i need the address to nsane
2900 S.HIGHLAND DR 17-A + B ......I 15 TO SAHARA EAST,1ST RIGHT ,2 BLOCKS ON THE LEFT(BIG RED STEEL BUILDINGS)?

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Damn throw Hoppo's in the MIX and should be a GREAT BBQ ;)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HEY NOW.....I'M COO WIT BOTH THESE GUYS....BUT NO CALL
FOR THAT....HOPEFULLY THEIR BOTH OVER THAT, AND ART AND HIS CREW ARE WECLOMED. :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by Black Magic@Sep 29 2003, 12:02 AM

YOU (JORGE) HAVE HAD MONTHS
TO BUILD YOUR CAR... OR YOUR PEOPLES CARS...AND I'M SUPPOSE
TO GET READY IN 1 WEEK....BUT,MY PLANS ARE TO GET OUR CARS
READY FOR WHAT COUNTS MOST...THE SUPER SHOW IN VEGAS ON
OCT. 5....... :biggrin: I'VE WORKED ALL YEAR FOR THIS SHOW ....

I guess I just dont get it........

You say Jorge has had months to get his car ready......then you say you only have one week to get yours ready, then you contradict yourself by saying you have worked all year to get your car ready for the Oct 5 show, which is a week away.

So if you have worked on yours all year then you should be more than ready......

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
I think he means cars that he is sponsoring that have his products. I think I know a few of em. One was being tried out today 3 inches from the bumper isnt gonna cut it SPANK ;)

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala@Sep 29 2003, 12:28 AM
I think he means cars that he is sponsoring that have his products. I think I know a few of em. One was being tried out today 3 inches from the bumper isnt gonna cut it SPANK ;)
Oh I see, it just didnt make sense to me, and I hope that isnt 3 inches on the front bumper :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala@Sep 29 2003, 12:15 AM
Damn throw Hoppo's in the MIX and should be a GREAT BBQ  ;)
HEY what about the ONE STOP CUSTOMS KILLER CREW?

I think Ron knows what i'm talking about LOL... :biggrin:

Last edited by Nacho Individuals LA at Sep 29 2003, 09:37 AM

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
What I dont understand is, how Black Magic is claiming they invented thses pumps as well as other pumps, but yet until here recently the same people were using Boulevard Hydraulics. So these pumps that Black Magic is "claming" as theirs must not be too good if they ahve to use someone elses pumps in order to compete.

Am I the only one who is seeing this?????????? Correct me if I am wrong, but that hideous Nissan truck dancer used to have BLVD writtin all over it until now. But at the same time he has his own brand of pumps that are "11 years" in the making and he is "taking back whats his" but if "HIS" was so great then why did he have to use someone elses pumps and why did he have to be sponsered but another company.

Hello, Chevy dont have to buy parts from Ford, same deal here, right??

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
names of hydro companies doesnt matter too much. Its all the same stuff, but so far black majic is the only company I see trying to sell piston pumps too the public that supposably being used by all the pros and have "been around forever".

1 - 20 of 47 Posts