LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its here again. If you didnt make it last year then you dont want to miss this year.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn Rob, havent heard from you in a long time. Hows every thing been going with you? Are you giong to bring the 64 to the picnic?

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
i'll be there like chevy

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
692 Posts
Cant miss this event its been the best thing every year i go... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by chevys863@Aug 30 2005, 08:09 PM~3723369
Cant miss this event its been the best thing every year i go... :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If i have the money to make the trip i would like to check it out. Not making any promises but i have to come up with money for our picnic and also have to have money to buy parts for my Impala that will be out of the shop on Oct. 1st. Atleast thats what the painter says :dunno: . How far of a drive is J-ville from Orlando? How long does it take to get there from Orlando in a lowrider?

·
TDMMC
10,886 Posts
Originally posted by knight time@Aug 31 2005, 12:52 PM~3727465
If i have the money to make the trip i would like to check it out. Not making any promises but i have to come up with money for our picnic and also have to have money to buy parts for my Impala that will be out of the shop on Oct. 1st. Atleast thats what the painter says :dunno: . How far of a drive is J-ville from Orlando? How long does it take to get there from Orlando in a lowrider?
I made it from Sanford to Jax in about 1 hour in my shitbox.Yea and before you make a joke,I have driven if that far. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by UCE-ORLANDO@Aug 31 2005, 03:04 PM~3728244
I made it from Sanford to Jax in about 1 hour in my shitbox.Yea and before you make a joke,I have driven if that far. :biggrin:
lol why would i make a joke about you driving your beater? O wait were you calling your cutlass a shit box????????? :0

·
TDMMC
10,886 Posts
Originally posted by knight time@Aug 31 2005, 03:53 PM~3728530
lol why would i make a joke about you driving your beater? O wait were you calling your cutlass a shit box????????? :0
:0 :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Originally posted by knight time@Aug 31 2005, 02:52 PM~3727465
it takes us over 2 hours in the work truck and thats going a steady 75 no stops EVERY other thursday :angry:

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by sleeper@Aug 31 2005, 08:30 PM~3730581
looking foward to the picnic....
:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 146 Posts