LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a box chevy frame completely wrapped in 1/4", All welds smoothed, and then powdered in prismatic black with high gloss finish. This frame is perfect!

Also a Built and stroked 305 with machined heads and powdercoated to match Frame and Transmission. Has Chrome Alternator, Chrome Water Pump, Chrome Edelbock Perforomer Intake, and Chrome Edelbrock Signature series Air Cleaner ane Valve Covers! Built by Borchardts Speed Shop in Milwaukee.

Transmission is also built by Borchardts and Powdered the same.

I also have a mIllermatic 175 Welder and a Cutmaster 38 Plasma cutter for sale as well.

If you want a absolutly perfect frame for show and go, make me an offer!!!!!!

How the hell do i put picks on here?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by bigpoppapump1976@Sep 10 2006, 11:33 PM~6145744
what u want for the welder and plasma

Make Offer :biggrin: 2 Years Old. All they've been used for was putting this frame together.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
price on the plasma cutter? i dont have time to make offers, pm me price please, thanks

·
~Individuals CC~
6,502 Posts
Originally posted by bckbmpr84@Sep 11 2006, 01:43 PM~6148923
price on the plasma cutter?  i dont have time to make offers,  pm me price please,  thanks

HAHAHAHA (laughing of the irony) :cool:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Make offer man.

I'll tell you this, to have the engine and trans built + all of the chrome, i'm in the engine and trans for about 3.5K.

I really want to sell the frame, eng, and trans as a package. If some one is interested, i have the 2 sets of upper and lower A-Arms and A reinforced Rear end with trailing arms ready to be chromed to sweeten the deal.

·
The OGest
2,375 Posts
ill see what i can do. good lookin on the other motors. if you get some time, hit me up with some pics of the 283. thanks

1 - 20 of 47 Posts