LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know online site that sells premade enclosures for three 15's i did find a site called infinate car audio that sold boxes but they were for 4 15's i bought it and it didnt fit so anybody out there knows?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Originally posted by lowcadi@Jan 13 2004, 11:35 PM
wont you just cut one of the 15s out and seal it up
That's what I would recommend since you already have the box.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have thought about that already but it still would not fit because of the way the box is made 2 15's in front and one 15 on each side in the back

·
Registered
267 Posts
If space is such an issue, then you should probably have your enclosures made for your specific application. What type of vehicle?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
70 buick skylark droptop i had four 12's and i once had 4 15's in a 76 thunderbird so i know it should fit but everybody is trying to charge me like 1200 they have lost their damn minds if they think im gonna pay that much but since im in minnesota its harder to find good work for cheaper prices

·
Registered
267 Posts
Originally posted by big baller@Jan 14 2004, 12:20 AM
70 buick skylark droptop i had four 12's and i once had 4 15's in a 76 thunderbird so i know it should fit but everybody is trying to charge me like 1200 they have lost their damn minds if they think im gonna pay that much but since im in minnesota its harder to find good work for cheaper prices
Hmmm. Maybe you should give some thought to building your own boxes. If all you want is a box with 90 degree angles, it's not really that hard, especially if you can get access to a table saw. Sorry, I don't know anyone with that type of car. I'd give you the specs if I did.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts