LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by quadmasta@Jul 27 2005, 02:36 PM
How are you forming against the wall?  How are you sealing off the box?  Multiple subwoofer sizes is a stupid idea.
[snapback]3490887[/snapback]​
dont worry bout im im doing shit and your aprents having you was a stupid idea

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by lowridergod@Jul 27 2005, 01:42 PM
[snapback]3491422[/snapback]​

quad was actually making a good point, and on top of that if they are using the same enclosure, I personally guarantee one sub will go kaplooey if they are not divided. ;)

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by lowridergod@Jul 27 2005, 01:47 PM
i no that already that pic is only for one sub the other one is getting another box
[snapback]3491480[/snapback]​

well judging by your other posts (someone posted the link to you "blueprints") ...

at one time there was a 10, 12, and 15 all in the same enclosure not seperated...

I'd love to watch that smoke!

·
Registered
23 Posts
LowRiderGod....

Say how are you going to close in the back of the box.... How are you going to seal it...

Lookin good so far.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Originally posted by lowridergod@Jul 27 2005, 01:42 PM
yo, i said it before, ill have to say it again, mixing the sub sizes is a dead end cause. For real. Keep them all the same diameter.

I encourage you to keep building whatever box ideas you have, but just toss the whole sub/mismatching thing out of your head. All you are going to do is cancell out one or the other. There will be no benifit in using different sized subs.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by lcompeau@Jul 27 2005, 03:58 PM
LowRiderGod....

Say how are you going to close in the back of the box.... How are you going to seal it...

Lookin good so far.
[snapback]3491590[/snapback]​
well i dont no i think im gonna just make a metal frame and screw the mdf in to ther this is all hrader then i thought

·
Registered
86 Posts
your box sucks. i bet your speakers will suck just as much as your mom. btw, ask her if she could fax that receipt to my office for last night. apparently the company pays for mileage.

Originally posted by lowridergod@Jul 27 2005, 06:14 PM
i'm a big fat pussy
[snapback]3492083[/snapback]​

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by CrownVicAttack@Jul 27 2005, 05:17 PM
your box sucks. i bet your speakers will suck just as much as your mom. btw, ask her if she could fax that receipt to my office for last night. apparently the company pays for mileage.
[snapback]3492099[/snapback]​
wut the fuck is your fucking problem bitch you dont even fucking no me, so stop trying to run your mouth you go make a fucking box and well see whos is better. you fucking lil cum guzzlin gasoline queen

·
Registered
562 Posts
Originally posted by lowridergod@Jul 27 2005, 02:42 PM

Don't be a cocksmoker. I asked VALID questions and you flew off the handle. Way to go asswad.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by quadmasta@Jul 27 2005, 08:56 PM
Don't be a cocksmoker.  I asked VALID questions and you flew off the handle.  Way to go asswad.
[snapback]3493238[/snapback]​
im wasnt trippin cuz you were asking ? i tripped cuz you sed my idea was stupid i dont think it is just keep those types of thiings to your self please im not here to make enemies

·
Registered
562 Posts
Originally posted by lowridergod@Jul 28 2005, 02:27 AM
im wasnt trippin cuz you were asking ? i tripped cuz you sed my idea was stupid i dont think it is just keep those types of thiings to your self please im not here to make enemies
[snapback]3494894[/snapback]​
Your replies would suggest otherwise.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Originally posted by cobra65427289@Jul 27 2005, 03:30 PM
can you say fiberglass?

and it is a pretty good idea to keep the subs the same size. who'd a thunk it?:dunno:

al
[snapback]3491883[/snapback]​

I have to agree GLASS is the right way to go in any situation where you have a difficult surface to replicate. Plus since you are 16 and starting to learn about box building, paint and body, and everything else that has to do with Customizing a car... Learning the art of Fiberglass is a logical next step... If you can master the art. You can pull down big bucks doing custom glass boxes for all of your friends, and their friends, and their friends... You get the point...

If you would like some pointers on glass work let me know... I am here to help...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts